- Referenced in 19 articles
- Multiobjective proximal bundle method for nonconvex nonsmooth optimization: Fortran subroutine MPBNGC 2.0. MPBNGC...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...