- Referenced in 462 articles
- representation, allowing the simple programming of normal form games, extensive form games, double auctions...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- interactive environment for the continuation and normal form analysis of dynamical systems ... extended systems, and the computation of normal form coefficients for bifurcations of limit cycles...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- have been converted into, conjunctive normal form. They start by assigning a random value...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- system works only with clausal normal forms, the shell accepts a problem in the full...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Boolean Functions defined either by conjonctive normal forms (clausal) or by disjonctive ones. Boolean Functions...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- random effects) having either a standard form (normal, binomial, Poisson) or a general distribution that...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- simplicial homology based on efficient Smith normal form algorithms Geometric properties of topological spaces ... calculation of the Smith Normal Form of the boundary matrices which, in general, are sparse ... calculation of the Smith Normal Form of sparse matrices and compare their running times...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- problem for Boolean formulas in conjunctive normal form. Despite its simplicity, this algorithm performs well...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- certain invariants without computing the normal form. We also give a description of the algorithms...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- implemented to compute the Jacobson normal form of a matrix with entries in this Weyl...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- boolean formulae (QBF) in prenex conjunctive normal form. It is based on the DPLL algorithm...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- following : Reduced expression and normal form computations; Bruhat ordering; Ordinary Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials; Kazhdan-Lusztig...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- quantified boolean formulae (QBF) in negation normal form (NNF), which relies on expansion...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- propositional formula in conjunctive normal form (CNF). The Handbook of Satisfiability gives an excellent overview...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- calculus to infer reductions, sort inferences, normal forms, and least sorts with the equational subset...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- systems (TRSs) every term not in normal form contains a needed redex (i.e., a redex ... needed redexes results in a normal form if it exists. However, neededness is in general...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- representation of fuzzy logic functions by normal forms...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- program to compute Birkhoff normal forms of symplectic maps in R4. A program to compute ... Birkhoff normal forms for symplectic maps in R4 is described. We consider the case ... relevant for applications. We compute the normal forms both in the nonresonant and resonant case ... provide the interpolating Hamiltonian and the normalizing transformation...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- diagonal entries of the Smith normal form). The programs are developed and already successfully used ... determinant) and implementations of some normal form algorithms described by Havas, Majewski, Matthews, Sterling (using...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- dimensional problems. GP-COACH learns disjunctive normal form rules (generated by means of a context...