- Referenced in 1941 articles
- package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry and algebraic combinatorics. It provides ... many others. Magma also supports a number of databases designed to aid computational research...
- Referenced in 955 articles
- research and teaching in algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related areas. Both...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- designed for fast computations in number theory, but also contains a large number of other...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We discuss FLINT (Fast Library for Number Theory ... library to support computations in number theory, including highly optimised routines for polynomial arithmetic...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- number generator based on provably normal number theory...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- LiDIA: A library for computational number theory. LiDIA is a C++ library for number theory...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- sources. L-functions are ubiquitous in number theory and have applications to mathematical physics ... arise from and encode information about a number of mathematical objects. It is necessary...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- hyperbolic 3-manifolds, and on the number theory package Pari. Snap uses Pari’s high...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- source automatic theorem prover for satisfiability modulo theories (SMT) problems. It can be used ... formulas in a large number of built-in logical theories and their combination. CVC4...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite ... short formulation, the GPM has a large number of important applications in various fields such...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- GiANT: graphical algebraic number theory. While most algebra is done by writing text and formulas ... facto interface for computational algebraic number theory, but they are incapable of presenting structural information ... newly developed graphical interface for working with number fields. GiANT offers interactive diagrams, drag...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- large theories, i.e. on a large number of problems which in a consistent fashion...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- several builtin functions for algorithmic number theory like gcd, Jacobi symbol, Rabin probabilistic prime test ... ARIBAS is used for the examples of number theoretic algorithms in the book Algorithmische Zahlentheorie...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 27 articles
- describes concrete links between theory and practice, offering a large number of codes which allow ... dynamics.par A well-balanced mix between the theory and the wide range of applications makes...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- system oriented to calculations of number theory, based on Python. Currently, it has several basic ... data types and several modules for number theoretic computations. NZMATH has two key visions...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- primarily directed to the user; the background theory is -- with the exception of the natural ... possible. However, there are quite a number of minor unclarities, inconsistencies and errors (both...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- ANTIC: Algebraic number theory in C. Antic is an algebraic number theory library...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Experimental Methods in Algebra, Geometry and Number Theory...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- problems are decidable by manipulations in number theory, real root isolation, and quantifier elimination. Finally...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- sophisticated numerical solver for the theory of the real numbers to produce a powerful constraint...