- Referenced in 689 articles
- solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- computation written and developed by the Numerical Analysis Group at the STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory ... source of robust and efficient numerical software. Among its best known packages are those...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- Matlab package for numerical bifurcation and stability analysis of delay differential equations with several fixed...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- unsymmetric-pattern multifrontal numerical factorization. The pre-ordering and symbolic analysis phase computes an upper ... work, and memory usage during the subsequent numerical factorization. User-callable routines are provided...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- software package for the global numerical analysis of dynamical systems and optimization problems based...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- Utrecht University), is a numerical toolbox for homoclinic bifurcation analysis. It is designed...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- expedite the modeling and subsequent numerical analysis of robust optimization problems. ROME is freely distributed...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- numerical methods. With CD-ROM. Precise numerical analysis may be defined as the study ... accuracy. This book explains how precise numerical analysis is constructed. It includes ... solve typical problems of elementary numerical analysis with precision. The book also provides exercises which...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for static analysis. This article describes Apron ... library dedicated to the static analysis of the numerical variables of programs by abstract interpretation ... goal is threefold: provide analysis implementers with ready-to-use numerical abstractions under a unified...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- employ asymptotic analysis to formally derive proper scalings for the numerical fluxes in the limit...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- extensively studied by the mathematics and numerical analysis communities, this method has received relatively little ... paper by H. Fang and Y. Saad [Numer. Linear Algebra Appl...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Channelflow is a software system for numerical analysis of the incompressible Navier-Stokes flow...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- nonlinear ill-posed problems. A sophisticated numerical analysis of a combination of Tikhonov regularization ... essential restriction of the given approach. Numerical results are presented for an inverse problem occurring...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- iterated maps. We present a numerical technique for the analysis of local bifurcations which...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- numerical simulations field from pre to post-processing: geometrical modeling, effective definition of analysis data ... data transfer to analysis software, as well as the visualization of numerical results. Universal ... analysis of any problem in science and engineering using numerical methods: structured, unstructured or particle...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- frictional contact problems We present mathematical and numerical results concerning an implicit method for frictional ... convergence theorem is proved using nonsmooth analysis. Several numerical results illustrate the behaviour of this...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- detail numerical techniques used in small and large strain finite element analysis of elastic ... elasto-viscoplasticity – together with the relevant numerical procedures and the practical issues arising in their...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- contribution proposes a methodology for the numerical analysis and for the improvement of the design ... This necessitates the appropriate combination of different numerical disciplines which is done in the simulation...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Recent Trends in Numerical Analysis, Nova Science Publ. Inc., New York...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- explaining the numerical implementation of BEM in three-dimensional nonlinear stress analysis. In addition ... elasto-plasticity; c) the description of numerical algorithms for the implementation of boundary element method...