- Referenced in 11686 articles
- level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB...
- Referenced in 1546 articles
- algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related areas. Both the Sage development model...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- dimensional eigen-space is computed which is numerically orthogonal to working precision. Numerically accurate eigenvectors...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- that extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving numbers to continuous or piecewise-continuous...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric manipulation...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- high-level language, primarily intended for numerical computations. It provides a convenient command line interface...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- pattern multifrontal numerical factorization. The pre-ordering and symbolic analysis phase computes an upper bound ... ordering and analyzing a sparse matrix, computing the numerical factorization, solving a system with...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes in the graph...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- reliable and powerful methods to compute numerically approximations to all isolated complex solutions. During...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- function with supporting functions, for the numerical computation of multivariate normal distribution values. The method ... algorithm given in the paper ”Numerical Computation of Multivariate Normal Probabilities”, in J. of Computational...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- development of computationally efficient and numerically reliable TLS algorithms. Much attention is paid in this...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- PASCAL-XSC: PASCAL for Extended Scientific Computing. The programming language PASCAL-XSC was developed ... numerical solution of scientific problems based upon a properly defined and implemented computer ... arithmetic in the usual spaces of numerical computation...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- files containing functions for constructing test matrices, computing matrix factorizations, visualizing matrices, and carrying ... with the book Accuracy and Stability of Numerical Algorithms (SIAM, Second edition, August...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- these maps generally require a computer, and although the numerical aspects of these transformations have...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information systems ... generation, numerical methods... More on the projects using CGAL web page. The Computational Geometry Algorithms...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Dynamics: numerical explorations. Accompanying computer program dynamics. Coauthored by Eric J. Kostelich. With...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- states. The program performs all related computations numerically. We make use of recently developed ... stability. We illustrate the numerical stability of our approach by computing and analyzing six-, seven...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- large-scale scientific computation written and developed by the Numerical Analysis Group at the STFC ... source of robust and efficient numerical software. Among its best known packages are those ... extensively used on a wide range of computers, from supercomputers to modern PCs. Recent additions...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- programming environment for verified scientific computing and numerical data processing. C-XSC is a tool ... numerical applications in C and C++. The C-XSC package is available for all computers...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- fields of scientific and engineering computation, especially in the numerical simulation of electromagnetics ... suitable for distributed memory parallel computers including PC clusters...