- Referenced in 6402 articles
- level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related areas. Both the Sage development model...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- dimensional eigen-space is computed which is numerically orthogonal to working precision. Numerically accurate eigenvectors...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric manipulation...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- high-level language, primarily intended for numerical computations. It provides a convenient command line interface...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- that extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving numbers to continuous or piecewise-continuous...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- pattern multifrontal numerical factorization. The pre-ordering and symbolic analysis phase computes an upper bound ... ordering and analyzing a sparse matrix, computing the numerical factorization, solving a system with...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- reliable and powerful methods to compute numerically approximations to all isolated complex solutions. During...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- development of computationally efficient and numerically reliable TLS algorithms. Much attention is paid in this...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- Dynamics: numerical explorations. Accompanying computer program dynamics. Coauthored by Eric J. Kostelich. With...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- programming environment for verified scientific computing and numerical data processing. C-XSC is a tool ... numerical applications in C and C++. The C-XSC package is available for all computers...
- Referenced in 1002 articles
- files containing functions for constructing test matrices, computing matrix factorizations, visualizing matrices, and carrying ... with the book Accuracy and Stability of Numerical Algorithms (SIAM, Second edition, August...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- these maps generally require a computer, and although the numerical aspects of these transformations have...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information systems ... generation, numerical methods... More on the projects using CGAL web page. The Computational Geometry Algorithms...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- fields of scientific and engineering computation, especially in the numerical simulation of electromagnetics ... suitable for distributed memory parallel computers including PC clusters...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- states. The program performs all related computations numerically. We make use of recently developed ... stability. We illustrate the numerical stability of our approach by computing and analyzing six-, seven...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- from computer science to scientific computing, developers of numerical software are faced with new possibilities...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- both (as Matlab® source) ”Developers” — numerical analysts and computational tool-builders — who wish to further...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- NINJA: Java for high performance numerical computing. When Java was first introduced, there ... particularly performance-sensitive field of numerical computing, initial measurements indicated a hundred-fold performance disadvantage...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Numerical computation of polynomial zeros by means of Aberth’s method. n algorithm for computing ... Fortran 77 implementation of our algorithm computed approximations to all the zeros within the relative ... presented together with the results of the numerical tests performed...