- Referenced in 182 articles
- very efficient techniques for the numerical solution of partial differential equations have been developed...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- manipulation of symbolic and numerical expressions, including differentiation, integration, Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential ... matrices, and tensors. Maxima yields high precision numeric results by using exact fractions, arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Matlab package for numerical bifurcation and stability analysis of delay differential equations with several fixed...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- curvilinear overlapping grids and the numerical solution of partial differential equations on them. First ... solving elliptic and time-dependent partial differential equations on composite meshes are shown. Applications ... compressible Navier-Stokes equations are discussed. Numerical accuracy, efficiency and the numerical solution are analyzed...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities ... variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- provides a framework for the numerical simulation of partial differential equations using arbitrary unstructured discretizations...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- FracPECE subroutine for the numerical solution of differential equations of fractional order. We present ... discuss an algorithm for the numerical solution of nonlinear differential equations of fractional ... with a first-order differential equation. The algorithm for the numerical solution of these equations...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- numerical integration of large sparse systems of stiff initial value ordinary differential equations and differential ... algorithm is in the numerical solution of time dependent partial differential equations, particularly...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- ADMAT/ADMIT TB. Furthermore, five types of numerical differentiation methods are included in NLPLIB TB. NLPLIB...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- numerical solution of (stiff and non-stiff) systems of ordinary differential equations. The new package...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- independently of the dimension of the differential equations. Numerical tests and comparisons with the multistep...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- Octave has extensive tools for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, finding the roots ... ordinary functions, manipulating polynomials, and integrating ordinary differential and differential-algebraic equations. It is easily...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- MATLAB that extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving numbers to continuous or piecewise ... decomposition and the SVD, and solves ordinary differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- numerical irreducible decomposition. Treats positive-dimensional solutions by computing witness sets. Has automatic differentiation which...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- utilities for arbitrary-precision numerical differentiation, integration, root-finding, and interval arithmetic. It supports unlimited...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- point interpolation-differentiation strategy. For numerical stability, up to tenth-order filtering schemes are developed ... spectral properties of the differentiation and filtering schemes are examined and guidelines are provided...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Unified Numerics Environment is a modular toolbox for solving partial differential equations (PDEs) with grid...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- method for the numerical integration of initial value problems of ordinary differential equations (ODEs ... computer program that outputs a specific numerical integrator for a given set of ODEs...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- squares optimization with complex variables including numerical complex differentiation, global minimization of bivariate polynomials...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- application to the numerical solution of partial differential equations. It contains five chapters...