- Referenced in 186 articles
- very efficient techniques for the numerical solution of partial differential equations have been developed...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- manipulation of symbolic and numerical expressions, including differentiation, integration, Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential ... matrices, and tensors. Maxima yields high precision numeric results by using exact fractions, arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- Matlab package for numerical bifurcation and stability analysis of delay differential equations with several fixed...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- curvilinear overlapping grids and the numerical solution of partial differential equations on them. First ... solving elliptic and time-dependent partial differential equations on composite meshes are shown. Applications ... compressible Navier-Stokes equations are discussed. Numerical accuracy, efficiency and the numerical solution are analyzed...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- provides a framework for the numerical simulation of partial differential equations using arbitrary unstructured discretizations...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities ... variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- FracPECE subroutine for the numerical solution of differential equations of fractional order. We present ... discuss an algorithm for the numerical solution of nonlinear differential equations of fractional ... with a first-order differential equation. The algorithm for the numerical solution of these equations...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- utilities for arbitrary-precision numerical differentiation, integration, root-finding, and interval arithmetic. It supports unlimited...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- numerical integration of large sparse systems of stiff initial value ordinary differential equations and differential ... algorithm is in the numerical solution of time dependent partial differential equations, particularly...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- Octave has extensive tools for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, finding the roots ... ordinary functions, manipulating polynomials, and integrating ordinary differential and differential-algebraic equations. It is easily...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- MATLAB that extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving numbers to continuous or piecewise ... decomposition and the SVD, and solves ordinary differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- ADMAT/ADMIT TB. Furthermore, five types of numerical differentiation methods are included in NLPLIB TB. NLPLIB...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- independently of the dimension of the differential equations. Numerical tests and comparisons with the multistep...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- numerical solution of (stiff and non-stiff) systems of ordinary differential equations. The new package...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- squares optimization with complex variables including numerical complex differentiation, global minimization of bivariate polynomials...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Problems. The book explains the numerical solution of differential equations within the framework of geometric ... branch of numerical analysis that devises numerical methods able to reproduce (in the discrete solution ... differential systems named conservative problems, particularly Hamiltonian systems. Assuming only basic knowledge of numerical quadrature ... HBVMs to handle the numerical solution of Hamiltonian partial differential equations (PDEs) and explores extensions...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- numerical irreducible decomposition. Treats positive-dimensional solutions by computing witness sets. Has automatic differentiation which...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Unified Numerics Environment is a modular toolbox for solving partial differential equations (PDEs) with grid...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- application to the numerical solution of partial differential equations. It contains five chapters...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- point interpolation-differentiation strategy. For numerical stability, up to tenth-order filtering schemes are developed ... spectral properties of the differentiation and filtering schemes are examined and guidelines are provided...