- Referenced in 178 articles
- very efficient techniques for the numerical solution of partial differential equations have been developed...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- manipulation of symbolic and numerical expressions, including differentiation, integration, Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential ... matrices, and tensors. Maxima yields high precision numeric results by using exact fractions, arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- Matlab package for numerical bifurcation and stability analysis of delay differential equations with several fixed...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities ... variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- provides a framework for the numerical simulation of partial differential equations using arbitrary unstructured discretizations...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- numerical integration of large sparse systems of stiff initial value ordinary differential equations and differential ... algorithm is in the numerical solution of time dependent partial differential equations, particularly...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- ADMAT/ADMIT TB. Furthermore, five types of numerical differentiation methods are included in NLPLIB TB. NLPLIB...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- numerical solution of (stiff and non-stiff) systems of ordinary differential equations. The new package...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- independently of the dimension of the differential equations. Numerical tests and comparisons with the multistep...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- Octave has extensive tools for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, finding the roots ... ordinary functions, manipulating polynomials, and integrating ordinary differential and differential-algebraic equations. It is easily...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- MATLAB that extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving numbers to continuous or piecewise ... decomposition and the SVD, and solves ordinary differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- utilities for arbitrary-precision numerical differentiation, integration, root-finding, and interval arithmetic. It supports unlimited...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- numerical irreducible decomposition. Treats positive-dimensional solutions by computing witness sets. Has automatic differentiation which...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Unified Numerics Environment is a modular toolbox for solving partial differential equations (PDEs) with grid...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- sensitivity analysis of large-scale differential algebraic equations. They outline the underlying algorithms ... present the results of some numerical experiments on differential algebraic equations arising from the discretisation...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- generation of code lists and automatic differentiation. The chapter on preconditioning (32 pages) contains some ... pages) features a rather practical and numerical approach in a branch and bound pattern touching ... optimization. Preprint.). The chapter about non-differentiable problems (17 pages) studies function expressions containing...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- application to the numerical solution of partial differential equations. It contains five chapters...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- solving time dependent partial differential equations, Appl. Numer. Math...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- method for the numerical integration of initial value problems of ordinary differential equations (ODEs ... computer program that outputs a specific numerical integrator for a given set of ODEs...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- time‐dependent partial differential equations. In the last decade, several numerical techniques have been developed ... CWRESX, which compute the residuals of the differential algebraic equations (DAE) system obtained from semidiscretizing ... Brenan et al. 1989; Petzold 1983]. Some numerical examples are shown to illustrate the simple...