- Referenced in 384 articles
- calculated via the Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose code can solve...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- when high accuracy is required. Numerical experiments show that the average work for solving convection...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- problems numerically, and for performing other numerical experiments using a language that is mostly compatible ... Octave has extensive tools for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, finding the roots...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- from the literature is included for numerical experiments and performance comparison...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- fine tuning of several parameters. Comprehensive numerical experiments on realistic signals exhibiting a large dynamic...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Features and capabilities are illustrated in numerical experiments...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- needed for the root-finding method. Numerical experiments on a comprehensive set of test problems...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- nonlinear (possibly nondifferentiable) constraints. Finally, numerical experiments with two academic test problems are reported...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- method and investigate its effectiveness through numerical experiments...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- features and capabilities are illustrated by numerical experiments. The results of a comparison with high...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- finding a global minimizer. Our extensive numerical experiments showed that the resulting algorithm is highly...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- they present the results of some numerical experiments on differential algebraic equations arising from...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Collection is widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance ... algorithms. It allows for robust and repeatable experiments: robust because performance results with artificially-generated...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- features of generating test problems for numerical experiments...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Dirichlet boundary conditions. Results of numerical experiments are presented which indicate that the new method...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- robust as both previous ones, while numerical experiments made in the context of discrete partial...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- give some encouraging results from numerical experiments using both academic and practical test problems...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- high-end parallel computing platform. Numerical experiments are presented that demonstrate the effectiveness...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- variant is proposed. A number of numerical experiments indicate that such combinations represent the methods...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- obtain and use this function. Various numerical experiments show that the phipm function is often...