- Referenced in 343 articles
- numerical routines such as routines for numerical integration and optimization. Together, they...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- software package for the numerical integration of ODEs by means of high-order Taylor methods ... revisits the Taylor method for the numerical integration of initial value problems of ordinary differential ... computer program that outputs a specific numerical integrator for a given set of ODEs...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... line commands (such as finding the indefinite integral of a function), or to perform very ... large Macsyma program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- framework that makes it easy to integrate numerical procedures written in specialized programming languages, like...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- problems. An efficient algorithm for the numerical integration of large sparse systems of stiff initial ... application of this algorithm is in the numerical solution of time dependent partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- with sample driver program, for the numerical integration of a vector of integrals over ... Symmetric Interpolatory Rules for Multiple Integrals, SIAM J. Numer. Anal...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- manipulation of symbolic and numerical expressions, including differentiation, integration, Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential ... matrices, and tensors. Maxima yields high precision numeric results by using exact fractions, arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- MBSPACK -- numerical integration software for constrained mechanical motion. We give a survey of the state ... field and introduce a numerical integration software library which was designed to provide a versatile...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The Cuba library provides new implementations of four...
- Referenced in 730 articles
- extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities for the solution ... variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- functions include rootfinding and optimization solvers, a integrated set of routines for function approximation using ... other functional families, a set of numerical integration routines for general functions and for common...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- solving common numerical linear algebra problems, finding the roots of nonlinear equations, integrating ordinary functions...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- circumvent the need for analytic approximations, numerical integration, or Metropolis-Hastings; and (2) outperform other...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIESTA 2: parallelizeable multiloop numerical calculations. The program FIESTA has been completely rewritten ... tool to evaluate Feynman integrals numerically, but also to expand Feynman integrals automatically in limits...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Solution method: One- and two-dimensional numerical integration of analytic formulae for Higgs boson decays...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- powerful system for doing symbolic and numeric mathematics on your PC. It processes algebraic variables ... various coordinate systems. By its seamless integration of numeric, algebraic and graphic capabilities, Derive makes...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- CONTENT (continuation environment) combines numerical methods (integration, numerical continuation etcetera) with symbolic methods (e.g. symbolic ... derivatives) and allows (among other things) to numerically continue fixed points and to detect, compute ... defined by the time integration of a three - dimensional dynamical system over a fixed time...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- likelihood is evaluated exactly whereas numerical integration is used for continuous (multivariate) normal random effects ... factors. Two methods are available for numerical integration: Quadrature or adaptive quadrature. In both cases...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- nwSpGr: Nodes and weights for numerical integration on sparse grids (Smolyak...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- integral (CIRR method). In this method, numerical integration along a circle that contains relatively small ... suitable for master-worker programming models. Numerical experiments illustrate the property of the proposed method...