- Referenced in 434 articles
- Collection is widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- extensive tools for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, finding the roots of nonlinear equations...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- comparative studies of algorithms for numerical linear algebra. Matrices as well as matrix generation software...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- transportable library for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, including systems of linear equations, linear...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- systems and control theory. Based on numerical linear algebra routines from BLAS and LAPACK libraries ... error or warning indicator; 3. numerical stability and accuracy: the results are as good...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- collection of Fortran subroutines for doing numerical linear algebra and optimization. It may be used...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- mixing techniques for solving problems in linear algebra have been proposed in the last decade ... made a significant impact on numerical linear algebra. We show that by using a high ... well in the traditional yardsticks of numerical linear algebra: it is significantly faster than high ... algorithms, and it is numerically backward stable. More specifically, we describe a least-squares solver...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- MATLAB that extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving numbers to continuous or piecewise ... also implements continuous analogues of linear algebra notions like the QR decomposition...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Fang and Y. Saad [Numer. Linear Algebra Appl., 16 (2009), pp. 197–221] has clarified ... general tool. We first show that, on linear problems, Anderson acceleration without truncation is “essentially ... Anderson acceleration and illustrate its performance through numerical experiments involving a variety of applications...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- algebra by exploring ratio and proportion, rate of change, and functional relationships through numeric, tabular ... transform geometric shapes and functions—from linear to trigonometric—promoting deep understanding. Sketchpad ... computer lab or on laptops. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- computing verified solutions of various numerical linear algebraic problems having exact or interval-valued data...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- sofware package for the numerical solution of linear differential-algebraic equations (DAEs) with variable coefficients...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- value problems. An efficient algorithm for the numerical integration of large sparse systems of stiff ... constructed by embedding a standard sparse linear algebraic equation solver into a suitably modified MEBDF ... application of this algorithm is in the numerical solution of time dependent partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- linear equations, polynomials, and sets, lists, vectors, matrices, and tensors. Maxima yields high precision numeric ... data in two and three dimensions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- solution of a system of linear algebraic equations with a non-singular n×n matrix ... BiCG residue and for improving the numerical stability. Both parts are studied in detail...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- present and analyze a new class of numerical methods for the solution of stiff stochastic ... large systems without linear algebra problems usually encountered with implicit methods. Numerical results and comparisons...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Many computational applications rely heavily on numerical linear algebra operations. A good number of these...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- performed by MAPLE, and the numerical linear algebra and general programming tasks by MATLAB...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- complete package covering some parts of numerical linear algebra but mainly by the need...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- doing symbolic and numeric mathematics on your PC. It processes algebraic variables, expressions, equations, functions ... fields of arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, linear algebra, and propositional calculus can be solved with ... coordinate systems. By its seamless integration of numeric, algebraic and graphic capabilities, Derive makes...