- Referenced in 11784 articles
- high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB ... analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built...
- Referenced in 1577 articles
- theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related areas. Both the Sage development model and the technology...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- which collections of functionality (e.g. numerical methods, meshing, physical models, …) are each compiled into their...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Library has the numerical capabilities to fit your model. The NAG Library is available...
Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 146 articles
- find [numerically] the absolute best solution of highly nonlinear optimization models that may have ... formulate your optimization model easily inside the powerful Maple numeric and symbolic system, and then...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- course, is to perfect a numerical method for climate modelling. The seven cases...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- software codes are multi-dimensional numerical models for simulating the coupled transport of water, vapor...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- number of calls to the numerical models. Engineering problems involve more and more complex computer ... reliability, the most popular approach remains the numerous variants of response surfaces. Polynomial Chaos...
- Referenced in 348 articles
- modeling, geographic information systems, molecular biology, medical imaging, robotics and motion planning, mesh generation, numerical...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- helped to focus the community on the modelling and reasoning issues that must be confronted ... community the challenge of handling time and numeric resources. This necessitated ... development of a modelling language capable of expressing temporal and numeric properties of planning domains ... plans. We observe that PDDL2.1 has considerable modelling power -- exceeding the capabilities of current planning...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- modelling incompressible flow. IFISS is a graphical Matlab package for the interactive numerical study ... equation systems that arise in incompressible flow modelling. A unique feature of the package...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- allow it to expedite the modeling and subsequent numerical analysis of robust optimization problems. ROME...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- models such as the Polarizable Continuum Model. Numerous relativistic computations are available, including infinite order...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- code from the code representing the numerical model. Odyssée produces the same code...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- contour integral (CIRR method). In this method, numerical integration along a circle that contains relatively ... suitable for master-worker programming models. Numerical experiments illustrate the property of the proposed method...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function optimization: artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm. Swarm intelligence ... research branch that models the population of interacting agents or swarms that are able...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- HYDROGEOCHEM 5.0: A Three-Dimensional Model of Coupled Fluid Flow, Thermal Transport, and HYDROGEOCHEMical Transport ... computer program HYDROGEOCHEM 5.0 is a numerical model of fluid flow, thermal transport, hydrologic transport...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- this text is to describe in detail numerical techniques used in small and large strain ... models – based on phenomenological hyperelasticity, elastoplasticity and elasto-viscoplasticity – together with the relevant numerical procedures...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Benchmark examples for model reduction of linear time-invariant dynamical systems. We present a benchmark ... used to test and compare numerical methods for model reduction. All systems can be downloaded...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- example, we briefly review the Regional Ocean Modeling System, a member of a general class ... three-dimensional, free-surface, terrain-following numerical models. Noteworthy characteristics of the ROMS computational kernel...