- Referenced in 304 articles
- finding is an almost unavoidable part of optimization. The interval arithmetic philosophy of selfvalidation ... INTOPT 90 which are the authors’s software and library packages for interval arithmetic ... groad chapter (42 pages) about interval software follows. Described are primarily the packages mentioned before ... practical and numerical approach in a branch and bound pattern touching many software details...
- Referenced in 436 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering ... efficient numerical routines such as routines for numerical integration and optimization. Together, they...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- software package for the global numerical analysis of dynamical systems and optimization problems based...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- Collection is widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance ... that typically do not have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical ... other networks and graphs). We provide software for accessing and managing the Collection, from MATLAB...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- reformulation-optimization software engine. Most optimization software performs numerical computation, in the sense that ... numerical values to assign to the decision variables, e.g. a solution to an optimization problem ... symbolic transformation is essential to solving difficult optimization problems, e.g. relaxation or decomposition techniques. This ... research papers. We describe a Reformulation-Optimization Software Engine (ROSE) for performing (automatic) symbolic computation...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- open-source numerical software package for solving optimization problems with second-order cone constraints (SOCPs ... consequence, it can be used to solve optimization problems on any embedded system for which ... convex optimization problems. It uses regularization and iterative refinement techniques to be numerically robust...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- source of robust and efficient numerical software. Among its best known packages are those ... processors. If you are interested in our optimization or nonlinear equation solving packages, our work...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- Sketchpad® is the world’s leading software for teaching mathematics. Sketchpad® gives students ... rate of change, and functional relationships through numeric, tabular, and graphical representations. And high school ... trigonometric—promoting deep understanding. Sketchpad is the optimal tool for interactive whiteboards. Teachers...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- MUSCOD-II. A Software Package for Numerical Solution of Optimal Control Problems involving Differential-Algebraic ... designed to efficiently and reliably solve optimal control problems for systems described by ordinary differential ... field of chemical engineering. The software has the capability to solve highly nonlinear problems with...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- software for convex-constrained optimization: Fortran 77 software implementing the SPG method is introduced ... algorithm for solving large-scale convex-constrained optimization problems. It combines the classical projected gradient ... projections onto the feasible set. Some recent numerical tests are reported on very large location ... substantially more efficient than existing general-purpose software on problems for which projections...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- MATLAB software intended to solve general nonlinear optimal control problems (that is, problems where ... desired to optimize systems defined by differential-algebraic equations). GPOPS-II implements the new class ... methods. Using GPOPS-II, the continuous-time optimal control problem is transcribed to a nonlinear ... major advancement in the numerical solution of optimal control problems. GPOPS-II is available...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- free internet-based service for solving numerical optimization problems. Hosted by the Wisconsin Institutes ... solvers in more than a dozen optimization categories. The NEOS Server offers a variety ... high-performance machines enabled by the HTCondor software; remote solvers run on machines at Argonne...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- leveraged to design efficient numerical algorithms. In particular, optimization on manifolds is well-suited ... user-friendly, documented piece of software dedicated to simplify experimenting with state...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Equations, Model Reduction Problems, and Linear–Quadratic Optimal Control Problems Users ’ Guide (Version 1.0). Control ... century. In the past decade, implementations of numerically robust algorithms for many types of dense ... control theory have become available in software packages, such as SLICOT . However, little research ... been done on efficient numerical methods for control problems related to large sparse or structured...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Numerical optimal control of parabolic PDEs using DASOPT. This paper gives a preliminary description ... DASOPT, a software system for the optimal control of processes described by time-dependent partial ... PDEs). DASOPT combines the use of efficient numerical methods for solving differential-algebraic equations (DAEs...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- systems. A practical introduction with applications and software. With CD-ROM The book ... author in the area of numerical methods for optimization problems that are needed to compute...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- open-source software tool for fast, yet efficient solution of nonlinear optimization problems in general ... dynamic optimization problems in particular. To the developer of algorithms for numerical optimization...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- basic feasible solution are compared throughout performed numerical test examples. We show that ... solution. The comparison of the introduced optimization softwares is based on the number of iterative...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Gepasi is a software package for modeling biochemical systems. It simulates the kinetics of systems ... tools to fit models to data, optimize any function of the model, perform metabolic control ... combined with a set of sophisticated numerical algorithms that assure the results are obtained fast...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- proposed that combines numerical simulation codes with optimization software packages in an automated and modular...