- Referenced in 1156 articles
- Features include symbolic and numerical reordering schemes, balancing speed/accuracy performance and sophisticated dense column handling...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- nonlinear problems numerically, and for performing other numerical experiments using a language that is mostly...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- linear solvers and preconditioners. The main numerical operations performed in these codes are operations...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance evaluation of sparse...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... indefinite integral of a function), or to perform very complicated computations by means ... large Macsyma program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- solver package is a free high-performance numerical library for solving the standard or generalized ... based on an innovative fast and stable numerical algorithm -- named the FEAST algorithm -- which deviates ... offers many important capabilities for achieving high performance, robustness, accuracy, and scalability on parallel architectures ... solver is expected to significantly augment numerical performances and capabilities in large-scale modern applications...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- schemes, designed to address specific performance issues. We present numerical results for a broad range...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Numerical computation of polynomial zeros by means of Aberth’s method. n algorithm for computing ... computation of Newton’s correction is performed in such a way that overflow situations ... with the algorithm PA16AD of Harwell are performed and show the effectiveness of our approach ... together with the results of the numerical tests performed...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- literature is included for numerical experiments and performance comparison...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- NINJA: Java for high performance numerical computing. When Java was first introduced, there ... performance cost. In the particularly performance-sensitive field of numerical computing, initial measurements indicated...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- structures for the input data. Numerical results compare the performance of the algorithm to MINOS...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- paper by H. Fang and Y. Saad [Numer. Linear Algebra Appl ... implementing Anderson acceleration and illustrate its performance through numerical experiments involving a variety of applications...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- EULAG is a numerical solver for all-scale geophysical flows. The underlying anelastic equations ... model is an ideal tool to perform numerical experiments in a virtual laboratory with time...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- basic feasible solution are compared throughout performed numerical test examples. We show that ... Netlib test problems have better performances than the classical algorithm for finding initial solution...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- dimensional helicity states. The program performs all related computations numerically. We make use of recently...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- modified Newton direction. Numerical results are given which show the promising performance of truncated Newton...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Golem95: a numerical program to calculate one-loop tensor integrals with up to six external ... reduction to the basis integrals is performed numerically, thus avoiding the generation of large algebraic...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- optimization software engine. Most optimization software performs numerical computation, in the sense that the main ... interest is to find numerical values to assign to the decision variables, e.g. a solution ... Reformulation-Optimization Software Engine (ROSE) for performing (automatic) symbolic computation on mathematical programming formulations...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- this case extensive numerical tests, performed on both conforming and nonconforming formulation, show that...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- user code can be performed. CADNA provides new numerical types on which round-off errors...