- Referenced in 158 articles
- quality of the coarse grids, and shown results from a prototype serial version ... designed to address specific performance issues. We present numerical results for a broad range...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance evaluation of sparse ... robust and repeatable experiments: robust because performance results with artificially-generated matrices can be misleading...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- structures for the input data. Numerical results compare the performance of the algorithm to MINOS...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- modified Newton direction. Numerical results are given which show the promising performance of truncated Newton...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Numerical computation of polynomial zeros by means of Aberth’s method. n algorithm for computing ... computation of Newton’s correction is performed in such a way that overflow situations ... floating point numbers. In all the tests performed with more than 1000 polynomials having degrees ... presented together with the results of the numerical tests performed...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- linear solvers and preconditioners. The main numerical operations performed in these codes are operations ... interfaces to these vector operations. The result of this design is that users can relatively...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- MFreeApp; the latter performs computations and yields the results which are then fed to MFreePost ... users than many of the existing numerical packages. The first version of MFree2D...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- purpose solver. Some numerical results are presented to illustrate the performance of the software...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- usage of the package. Numerical results to demonstrate the performance of PHoM include some large...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- page” proposed by Trefethen. The resulting code is simple, readable, and efﬁcient. A unique strength ... iFEM is the ability to perform three dimensional local mesh reﬁnement and two dimensional mesh ... available in existing MATLAB packages. Numerical examples indicate thatiFEM can solve problems with size...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- provable numerical convergence properties, for optimizing the penalized likelihood. Furthermore, we provide oracle results which ... sparsity-smoothness penalized approach yields large additional performance gains...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- development of self-validating numerical algorithms. Such algorithms deliver results of high accuracy which ... perform an error analysis by hand for these calculations. For example, self-validating numerical techniques ... features have been specifically designed for numerical purposes: numeric constant and data conversion and arithmetic ... machine number between the computed result and the exact solution. The exact dot product...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- laminated glass beam. Numerical results and experimental performances demonstrate the efficiency of the Diamant tool...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- performed to verify the accuracy of our proposed method. The comparisons reveal that the numerical ... results obtained with our method are close to open published analytical and membrane finite element...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- warning indicator; 3. numerical stability and accuracy: the results are as good ... achieved accuracy should be given; 4. performance with respect to speed and memory requirements. Although...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- loop amplitudes. We present the first results from BlackHat, an automated C++ program for calculating ... dimensional helicity states. The program performs all related computations numerically. We make use of recently ... improving efficiency and numerical stability. We illustrate the numerical stability of our approach by computing ... comparing against previously obtained analytic results...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- calculations are performed analytically as far as possible, with results given in a form well ... suited for numerical evaluation. The latter is straightforward with the utility programs provided by FormCalc...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- number generation, plots, and histograms of the resulting distributions can easily be obtained and distribution ... also available. The operations are performed numerically and their results interpolated allowing for arbitrary arithmetic ... operations on random variables are performed just as they are on standard Python variables. Independence...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- computer program that outputs a specific numerical integrator for a given set of ODEs ... authors discuss the performance of the resulting integrator in some examples, showing that...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- iterative matrix-based methods is performed and various numerical results are described. Analytical examples...