- Referenced in 154 articles
- engineering computation, especially in the numerical simulation of electromagnetics. But the nature of sequentiality...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- methods are popular for the direct numerical simulation of time-dependent viscous incompressible flow ... multiple liquids. As in any numerical method, however, it has its weaknesses, namely, for flows ... existence of spurious currents for the simulation of a spherical drop with zero initial velocity...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- library provides a framework for the numerical simulation of partial differential equations using arbitrary unstructured...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- parallel AMR computations and large scale numerical simulations. The algorithms implemented in ParMETIS are based...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- user-friendly pre and postprocessor for numerical simulations in science and engineering. It has been ... common needs in the numerical simulations field from pre to post-processing: geometrical modeling, effective ... software, as well as the visualization of numerical results. Universal: GiD is ideal for generating ... extremely easy to adapt to any numerical simulation code. In fact, GiD can be defined...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- MPDATA, a class of methods for numerical simulation of fluid flows based on sign-preserving...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 49 articles
- numerical toolkit. Incl. 1 disk. The main topic of the book is the simulations ... turbulent flows. The book includes large eddy simulation methodology since in the near future ... Cartesian and cylindrical coordinates The direct numerical simulations of Navier-Stokes equations reproduce satisfactorily...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- employing adaptive mesh refinement Until recently, numerical simulations of discontinuities in highly super-Alfvénic plasmas ... accuracy. Significant progress in the numerical simulation of such plasmas was achieved with the recently ... have developed a third-order numerical scheme, which is able to efficiently capture strong gradients...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- systems comes from experimental observation or numerical simulations and thus it is important that these...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- scale problems in computational mechanics. The numerical simulation problem is subdivided into a number...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- introduction to the theory and the numerical details of the implementation is given. The solver ... Lundbladh et al. (1999). That allowed simulations of the flow over a flat plate ... boundary condition was introduced, and for spatial simulations a fringe region technique similar to that ... either as a solver for direct numerical simulation (DNS) in which all length and time...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- numerical relativity. In 3 + 1 numerical simulations of dynamic black-hole spacetimes, it is useful...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- most important part of a numerical simulation program is the module that encodes the physics ... separate the physics and numerics modules of a simulation program. Using such a toolkit, developers ... discretization methods can write accurate, efficient numerical simulation software with comparatively modest effort. A side ... research code (called the Advanced Numerical Simulation Library [!ANSLib]) that implements such a separation scheme...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- presented. The algorithms are validated by simulating the Malpasset dam-break flood (France, 1959), which ... data, laboratory model data and other numerical simulation results (computed on static fitted meshes...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- theory and numerical procedures used in the finite element simulation of the nonlinear mechanical behaviour...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- package used for various kinds of numerical simulations. The philosophy of MaiProgs is to provide ... scientiest and students to realize their numerical simulations. Having a look at the list...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- combination of different numerical disciplines which is done in the simulation of fluid-structure interaction ... This contribution illuminates the scope of numerical simulation theory and presents implementations followed by illustrative...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- apply these observations to real-world numerical simulation programs.par Readers will find: * many examples...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- threaded (OpenMP parallelized) programs, which allow numerical simulations to use all available CPU cores...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Higher-order schemes for simulation of compressible liquid-vapor flows with phase change. With ... this thesis is the numerical simulation of two-phase flows undergoing dynamical phase transitions. Such ... Interface models. We develop efficient and reliable numerical schemes based on modern numerical techniques such ... length scale that can be simulated and therefore the results cannot compared to real world...