- Referenced in 667 articles
- program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical...
- Referenced in 6496 articles
- high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB ... explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- some very efficient techniques for the numerical solution of partial differential equations have been developed...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- software package VODE for the numerical solution of (stiff and non-stiff) systems of ordinary...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- general purpose subroutine system for the numerical solution of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- book: The Immersed Interface Method -- Numerical Solutions of PDEs Involving Interfaces and Irregular Domains, Zhilin...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- makes SLIC very practical for the numerical solution of fluid dynamical problems...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- MEBDF package for the numerical solution of large sparse systems of stiff initial value problems ... efficient algorithm for the numerical integration of large sparse systems of stiff initial value ordinary ... this algorithm is in the numerical solution of time dependent partial differential equations, particularly...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- supply a powerful tool for the numerical solution of scientific problems based upon a properly ... computer arithmetic in the usual spaces of numerical computation...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry Software for solving polynomial systems Finds isolated solutions using total ... multiprecision implemented for finding isolated solutions and for the numerical irreducible decomposition. Treats positive-dimensional...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- KIVA-2 equations and numerical solution procedures are very general and can be applied ... detail the equations solved, the numerical solution procedure, and the structure of the computer program ... appendices provide additional details concerning the numerical solution procedure...
Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Optimization is the science of finding solutions that satisfy complicated constraints and objectives. In engineering ... global optimization is to find [numerically] the absolute best solution of highly nonlinear optimization models ... time, money, and resources, because the best solution has not been found. Using the Global ... optimization model easily inside the powerful Maple numeric and symbolic system, and then use world...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- software package for the numerical solution of the Poisson-Boltzmann equation...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- BNDSCO–A program for the numerical solution of optimal control problems. BNDSCO is used ... numerical solution of boundary value problems with switching conditions - a class of problems which mainly...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities for the solution of a variety of algebraic equations; facilities ... variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- equations into ones which might have tighter solution intervals. The chapter about solving nonlinear systems ... pages) features a rather practical and numerical approach in a branch and bound pattern touching ... equality constraints (within a box frame). The solution procedures are based on branch and bound...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- idea of Gordon for the numerical solution of evolutionary problems is reformulated and shown...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- powerful methods to compute numerically approximations to all isolated complex solutions. During the last decade...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- numerical solution of ordinary and partial differential equations. The Second Edition of this popular text ... review of direct methods for the solution of linear systems, with an emphasis ... carefully developed exercises and numerical examples, can be easilymastered by readers.par The final chapter...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- implemented very efficiently for the numerical solution of boundary value problems.par This publication presents ... standard global error control, mesh selection). Extensive numerical tests with a newly developed code MIRKDC...