- Referenced in 12074 articles
- high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB ... explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- software package VODE for the numerical solution of (stiff and non-stiff) systems of ordinary...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- some very efficient techniques for the numerical solution of partial differential equations have been developed...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- general purpose subroutine system for the numerical solution of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- book: The Immersed Interface Method -- Numerical Solutions of PDEs Involving Interfaces and Irregular Domains, Zhilin...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for solving polynomial systems. Finds isolated solutions using total ... multiprecision implemented for finding isolated solutions and for the numerical irreducible decomposition. Treats positive-dimensional...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- makes SLIC very practical for the numerical solution of fluid dynamical problems...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Composite overlapping meshes for the solution of partial differential equations. It is shown ... generate curvilinear overlapping grids and the numerical solution of partial differential equations on them. First ... discussed. Numerical accuracy, efficiency and the numerical solution are analyzed too together with some conclusions...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- supply a powerful tool for the numerical solution of scientific problems based upon a properly ... computer arithmetic in the usual spaces of numerical computation...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- MEBDF package for the numerical solution of large sparse systems of stiff initial value problems ... efficient algorithm for the numerical integration of large sparse systems of stiff initial value ordinary ... this algorithm is in the numerical solution of time dependent partial differential equations, particularly...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- KIVA-2 equations and numerical solution procedures are very general and can be applied ... detail the equations solved, the numerical solution procedure, and the structure of the computer program ... appendices provide additional details concerning the numerical solution procedure...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- software package for the numerical solution of the Poisson-Boltzmann equation...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- FracPECE subroutine for the numerical solution of differential equations of fractional order. We present ... discuss an algorithm for the numerical solution of nonlinear differential equations of fractional ... differential equation. The algorithm for the numerical solution of these equations is based...
Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Optimization is the science of finding solutions that satisfy complicated constraints and objectives. In engineering ... global optimization is to find [numerically] the absolute best solution of highly nonlinear optimization models ... time, money, and resources, because the best solution has not been found. Using the Global ... optimization model easily inside the powerful Maple numeric and symbolic system, and then use world...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- represents a major advancement in the numerical solution of optimal control problems. GPOPS...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- BNDSCO–A program for the numerical solution of optimal control problems. BNDSCO is used ... numerical solution of boundary value problems with switching conditions - a class of problems which mainly...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities for the solution of a variety of algebraic equations; facilities ... variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- functions and the application to the numerical solution of partial differential equations. It contains five...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Conservative Problems. The book explains the numerical solution of differential equations within the framework ... analysis that devises numerical methods able to reproduce (in the discrete solution) relevant geometric properties ... order to recover in the numerical solution what was expected from the theory. The book ... application of HBVMs to handle the numerical solution of Hamiltonian partial differential equations (PDEs...