- Referenced in 7965 articles
- high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB ... explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- some very efficient techniques for the numerical solution of partial differential equations have been developed...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- software package VODE for the numerical solution of (stiff and non-stiff) systems of ordinary...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- general purpose subroutine system for the numerical solution of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- book: The Immersed Interface Method -- Numerical Solutions of PDEs Involving Interfaces and Irregular Domains, Zhilin...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Composite overlapping meshes for the solution of partial differential equations. It is shown ... generate curvilinear overlapping grids and the numerical solution of partial differential equations on them. First ... discussed. Numerical accuracy, efficiency and the numerical solution are analyzed too together with some conclusions...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- makes SLIC very practical for the numerical solution of fluid dynamical problems...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- supply a powerful tool for the numerical solution of scientific problems based upon a properly ... computer arithmetic in the usual spaces of numerical computation...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- MEBDF package for the numerical solution of large sparse systems of stiff initial value problems ... efficient algorithm for the numerical integration of large sparse systems of stiff initial value ordinary ... this algorithm is in the numerical solution of time dependent partial differential equations, particularly...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for solving polynomial systems. Finds isolated solutions using total ... multiprecision implemented for finding isolated solutions and for the numerical irreducible decomposition. Treats positive-dimensional...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- KIVA-2 equations and numerical solution procedures are very general and can be applied ... detail the equations solved, the numerical solution procedure, and the structure of the computer program ... appendices provide additional details concerning the numerical solution procedure...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- software package for the numerical solution of the Poisson-Boltzmann equation...
Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 136 articles
- Optimization is the science of finding solutions that satisfy complicated constraints and objectives. In engineering ... global optimization is to find [numerically] the absolute best solution of highly nonlinear optimization models ... time, money, and resources, because the best solution has not been found. Using the Global ... optimization model easily inside the powerful Maple numeric and symbolic system, and then use world...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- BNDSCO–A program for the numerical solution of optimal control problems. BNDSCO is used ... numerical solution of boundary value problems with switching conditions - a class of problems which mainly...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities for the solution of a variety of algebraic equations; facilities ... variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- variant of the FETI method for numerical solution of elliptic PDE. A new variant ... tearing and interconnecting (FETI) method for numerical solution of elliptic partial differential equations ... Dirichlet boundary conditions. Results of numerical experiments are presented which indicate that the new method...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- powerful methods to compute numerically approximations to all isolated complex solutions. During the last decade...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- equations into ones which might have tighter solution intervals. The chapter about solving nonlinear systems ... pages) features a rather practical and numerical approach in a branch and bound pattern touching ... equality constraints (within a box frame). The solution procedures are based on branch and bound...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- idea of Gordon for the numerical solution of evolutionary problems is reformulated and shown...