- Referenced in 6402 articles
- high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB ... communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- implementation of the method, subroutine LSQR. Numerical tests are described comparing LSQR with several other...
- Referenced in 1002 articles
- This toolbox supersedes the author’s earlier Test Matrix Toolbox (final release 1995). The toolbox ... with the book Accuracy and Stability of Numerical Algorithms (SIAM, Second edition, August...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- constraints. Results of extensive numerical tests and comparison with other optimization codes are presented...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- standard test set for numerical approximations to the shallow water equations in spherical geometry ... numerical methods devised by the authors for solving shallow water equations in spherical geometry ... applied to seven test cases presented in order of complexity. The aim, of course ... perfect a numerical method for climate modelling. The seven cases are as follows: (i) advection...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- onto the feasible set. Some recent numerical tests are reported on very large location problems...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- convergence behavior of the algorithm; extensive numerical tests and comparisons with other methods for large...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- industry. Numerical results are given for most problems in the CUTE and COPS test collections...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- matrix are close to 1. \parExtensive numerical tests are presented and cover various features...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- numerical and statistical algorithms in the world. With over 1,600 tried and tested routines ... largest supercomputers, the NAG Library has the numerical capabilities to fit your model...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Numerical computation of polynomial zeros by means of Aberth’s method. n algorithm for computing ... floating point numbers. In all the tests performed with more than 1000 polynomials having degrees ... together with the results of the numerical tests performed...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- dimension of the differential equations. Numerical tests and comparisons with the multistep code VODPK illustrate...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- cones are calculated via the Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose code ... total of about 300 test problems to an accuracy of at least...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- this case extensive numerical tests, performed on both conforming and nonconforming formulation, show that...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- global error control, mesh selection). Extensive numerical tests with a newly developed code MIRKDC...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- accuracy in space and time. Several numerical tests illustrate the properties of the methods...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- faster one can be unstable, but numerical testing on some difficult problems indicates that both...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- AUSMPW+ is efficient to implement. Extensive numerical tests from supersonic frozen flows to hypersonic nonequilibrium...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- possibly nondifferentiable) constraints. Finally, numerical experiments with two academic test problems are reported...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- main objective is to automate the testing phase of critical control applications. The key point ... used as a means for generating numerous test cases, but rather helps to exercise truly...