- Referenced in 1154 articles
- Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles...
- Referenced in 1092 articles
- particular problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming, PETSc provides enormous ﬂexibility for users...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- object-oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- exercises a general structure for an object-oriented-enriched finite element code. The programming environment...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- algorithms and a software system in object-oriented MATLAB that extends familiar powerful methods...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- Caml language with a fully-fledged object-oriented layer, as well as a powerful module...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- derivatives. Simula is considered the first object-oriented programming language. As its name suggests, Simula ... many of the features of object-oriented languages today. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- release supports new features, including an object-oriented command-line interface model, new algorithms...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented language) is a compiled English-like computer ... imperative, procedural and, since 2002, object-oriented. COBOL is primarily used in business, finance...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- interface, the code was recognized using object-oriented design techniques. At the same time, robustness...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming language designed by Bertrand Meyer (an object ... orientation proponent and author of Object-Oriented Software Construction) and Eiffel Software. The design...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective programming language. Smalltalk was created...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- Microsoft Windows. A prototype-based object-oriented programming system is used to implement the graphics ... customized and adapted. The object-oriented programming system is also used as the basis...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- statically typed, imperative, wide-spectrum, and object-oriented high-level computer programming language, extended from ... concurrency, offering tasks, synchronous message passing, protected objects, and non-determinism. Ada is an international...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Spec# programming system, consisting of the object-oriented Spec# programming language, the Spec# compiler...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- structures and algorithms are met by object oriented programming modules...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Vlasov Approximation by a Direct and Object-oriented Resolution. The Vlasov equation describes the evolution...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- this article has its focus on object-oriented design of iterative solvers for linear systems...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- constraint may require (especially in an object-oriented framework) only an extension to the constraint ... SOLVER, the generic software tool for object-oriented constraint programming from ILOG. SOLVER variables ... hoped-and expected-that object-oriented constraint programming tools like SCHEDULE will enable the industry...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design Optimization,Parameter Estimation, Uncertainty Quantification, and Sensitivity Analysis ... optimization under uncertainty. By employing object-oriented design to implement abstractions of the key components...