- Referenced in 290 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming language designed by Bertrand Meyer (an object ... author of Object-Oriented Software Construction) and Eiffel Software. The design of the language...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- interface, the code was recognized using object-oriented design techniques. At the same time, robustness...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- this article has its focus on object-oriented design of iterative solvers for linear systems...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design Optimization,Parameter Estimation, Uncertainty Quantification, and Sensitivity Analysis ... Dakota (Design Analysis Kit for Optimization and Terascale Applications) toolkit provides a flexible and extensible ... least squares methods; and sensitivity/variance analysis with design of experiments and parameter study methods. These ... optimization under uncertainty. By employing object-oriented design to implement abstractions of the key components...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax ... Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- with user-friendly MATLAB interface. The object-oriented design allows for convenient coupling of existing...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- language designed for business use. It is imperative, procedural and, since 2002, object-oriented. COBOL...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- first object-oriented programming language. As its name suggests, Simula was designed for doing simulations ... many of the features of object-oriented languages today. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- sophisticated, diverse, and evolving application requirements. Object-oriented design techniques are valuable tools for capturing ... this paper, we describe certain prominent object-oriented features of the SAMRAI software library that ... demonstrated a substantial amount of code and design re-use in those applications. This flexibility...
- Referenced in 1107 articles
- particular problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming, PETSc provides enormous ﬂexibility for users ... However, the power of the PETSc design and the algorithms it incorporates may make...
- Referenced in 446 articles
- object-oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices ... speed, extensive library, and well-designed syntax, which leads to programs which are easier...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Bogor’s direct support for modeling object-oriented designs and implementations, (b) its facilities...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Python such as parallelism and object-oriented design. CVXPY is available at http://www.cvxpy.org/ under...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- synthesize, and analyze wavelet objects. The object-oriented design of S+WAVELETS makes these functions...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- capabilities are given. We discuss the object-oriented design of the code, the encapsulation...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- this ongoing research, we apply the object-oriented design technique to address these issues...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- their predictions. It has been designed with three objectives: it should (a) be sufficiently abstract ... objectives demand a combination of an object-oriented design with robust software engineering practices. QUESO...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- parallel MPM code, MPM3D, developed using object-oriented design by C++ program language with...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- component-based applications, largely because object-oriented design tends to obscure a component-based architecture...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective programming language. Smalltalk was created ... exemplified by ”human–computer symbiosis.”It was designed and created in part for educational...