- Referenced in 12 articles
- offline handwriting recognition. In this paper we describe a database that consists of handwritten English ... corpus. This corpus is a collection of texts that comprise about one million word instances ... recognition tasks. However, it is expected that the database would be particularly useful for recognition ... handwritten text from the forms and the segmentation of the text into lines and words...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- IAM-OnDB – an on-line English sentence database...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- CASIA Online and Offline Chinese Handwriting Databases. For...