- Referenced in 16 articles
- ITSM (Interactive Time Series Modelling) 6.0 is an...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm AS 122. Weights for one-sided multivariate...
- Referenced in 3021 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 446 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 905 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- R package wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs...
- Referenced in 1393 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- Ox is an object-oriented matrix programming language...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- SAS/STAT software, a component of the SAS System...