- Referenced in 371 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ITSM (Interactive Time Series Modelling) 6.0 is an...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6475 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 1066 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- R package aws: Adaptive Weights Smoothing. The package...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- R package wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs...