- Referenced in 438 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ITSM (Interactive Time Series Modelling) 6.0 is an...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5371 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10885 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7083 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 1106 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1067 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- R package aws: Adaptive Weights Smoothing. The package...
- Referenced in 2774 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1406 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...