- Referenced in 12 articles
- language processing and decision support. BioPortal (http://bioportal.bioontology.org) is an open repository of biomedical ontologies ... access via Web services and Web browsers to ontologies developed in OWL, RDF, OBO format...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- this language can be learned for constructing and maintaining OWL ontologies or for solving problems ... includes several learning algorithms, support for different OWL formats, reasoner interfaces, and learning problems ... well as a WSDL-based web service...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- services framework based on W3C’s OWL ontology language. KAoS was developed in response...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- handle all of the Web Ontology Language (OWL 2) with almost all datatypes. In addition ... safe rules simply by using given ontology syntax extended with variables. Konclude can be used ... applications that use the OWL API, the OWLlink OWL API Adapter can be used ... reasoning engine offers the most common reasoning services such as classification, realisation, queries...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Web Ontology Language (OWL). Computational access to the knowledge contained within these ontologies relies ... OWL infrastructure that provides reasoning services for bio-ontologies. Aber-OWL consists of an ontology ... repository, a set of web services and web interfaces that enable ontology-based semantic access...
- Referenced in 1 article
- personal needs. As ontology-languages OntoStudio supports W3C-standards OWL, RDF, and RDFS ... databases, documents, file-systems, applications and web-services. A free evaluation license is available...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- DAML+OIL is a semantic markup language for...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- This document specifies the third version of the...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Importing the semantic web in UDDI The web...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- YAWL (Yet Another Workflow Language) is a workflow...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Pellet: OWL 2 Reasoner for Java. For applications...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Federation and navigation in SPARQL 1.1. SPARQL is...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- Generative communication in Linda. Generative communication is the...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- FaCT++ is the new generation of the well...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Racer is a knowledge representation system that implements...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- Using Z. Specification, refinement, and proof. The book...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Search RDF data with SPARQL: SPARQL and the...