- Referenced in 1598 articles
- free, open-source alternative to Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- formal description of the OSI (Open Systems Interconnection) architecture, although it is applicable to distributed...
- Referenced in 708 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool, used by thousands of people worldwide, that ... formal verification of distributed software systems. The tool was developed at Bell Labs...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- world. Free and open source software. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- mission is: to improve the open source mathematical system Sage as an extensible toolbox...
- Referenced in 387 articles
- Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning about mathematics and programming. Over the years ... Nuprl LPE, the newest release, features an open, distributed architecture centered around a flexible knowledge...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- symbolic objects. It is an open system built as a toolkit, written in a high...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Toolkit (VTK) is an open-source, freely available software system for 3D computer graphics, image...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- graph layout methods. Our goals for the Open Graph Drawing Framework (OGDF) were to transfer ... Linux, MacOS, and Windows operating systems. Open source code available under the terms...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- best MPI library available. Open MPI offers advantages for system and software vendors, application developers...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Inaccurate Information Sources. In many dynamic open systems, agents have to interact with one another ... addition, due to the size of such systems, agents will often interact with other agents ... among software agents in large scale open systems. Against this background, we have developed TRAVOS...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- robust, available in open source, and outperforms other tools for verifying systems modeled...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system. It has more than...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- fourth-generation Argonne National Laboratory deduction system whose ancestors (dating from the early 1960s) include ... predecessors have been used to answer many open questions in the areas of finite semigroups...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Snort: open source intrusion prevention system capable of real-time traffic analysis and packet logging...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering ... Together, they run on all popular operating systems, are quick to install, and are free...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes ... deep neural networks research, but the system is general enough to be applicable...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- artifacts. The functionality and effectiveness of the system is demonstrated for two existing performance studies ... recommendation facilities. PYTHIA-II is an open-ended system implemented on public domain software...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Manipulation Language) and OMRS (Open Mechanized Reasoning Systems). The claim is that the interaction level...