- Referenced in 3 articles
- this paper we present an approach for scaling up Bayesian learning using variational methods ... which efficiently support iterative map-reduce operations. Our approach is defined as a distributed projected...
- Referenced in 1 article
- introduce hmmSeq, a model-based hierarchical Bayesian technique for detecting differentially expressed genes from ... genes. In addition, hmmSeq employs an integrated approach to studies with technical or biological replicates ... better than competitors in terms of receiver operating characteristic curves. Finally, the analyses of three...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 521 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...