- Referenced in 70 articles
- fields, inheritance, and dynamic typecasts with a semantics closely following Java’s. A proof ... minimal syntax, typing rules, and operational semantics of Featherweight Java make it a handy tool...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- protocols among located processes. The formal operational semantics is useful for discussing the design ... type system is used to determine the operations that processes want to perform at each...
- Referenced in 439 articles
- semantics. Its types and pattern matching make it well-suited and commonly used to operate...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- constructing static-analysis algorithms from an operational semantics, where the operational semantics is specified using...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- basis for model transformation and operational semantics. This entails a formal foundation for model transformation...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Outline for an operational semantics of PROMELA. PROMELA is a high-level specification language ... paper contains the outline for an operational- semantics definition of PROMELA...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- studied and defined the declarative and operational semantics of sequences of logic programs (or dynamic...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- language with advanced features such as yield operator and dynamic class manipulation. They make Ruby ... scripting language, but they also make the semantics of Ruby complicated and difficult to understand ... this challenge, we present a formal operational semantics that can serve as a high-level...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- present two different descriptions of the operational semantics of Facile. First, we develop a structural ... operational semantics for a small core subset of Facile using a labeled transition system. Such ... semantics is useful for reasoning about the operational behavior of Facile programs. We then provide ... concurrent processes evaluating functional expressions. The implementation semantics includes compilation rules from Facile...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- tasks, such as code generation and operational semantics specification...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- language has a clean model-theoretic semantics, where the domains of the interpretations ... behaviour with respect to continuity. The operational semantics (based on SLD-resolution) is proved sound...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- syntax of processes and their structural operational semantics fit well in the algebraic world...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- justified in terms of an operational semantics...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- This paper presents the Creol syntax, operational semantics, and type system. It is shown that...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Language C-Light and Its Structural Operational Semantics. The paper presents the language C-light ... switchand goto. C-light includes the C++ operators newand deleteto manage the dynamic memory instead ... standard C library functions. The structural operational semantics of C-light in the Plotkin style...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- must behavior in operational semantics. The second is that higher-order abstract syntax is directly...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Maude MSOS tool. Modular structural operational semantics (MSOS) is a new framework that allows structural ... operational semantics (SOS) specifications to be made modular in the sense of not imposing...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- probabilistic guarded command language with an operational semantics based on (finite) Markov decision processes. LiQuor...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- underlying Prolog system. An operational semantics is given which complies with standard declarative semantics...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- equipped with a semantics based on abductive logic programming; SCIFF’s operational component ... article we present the declarative and operational semantics of the SCIFF language, and the termination...