- Referenced in 502 articles
- research and is one of the few languages to be completely specified and verified using ... suited and commonly used to operate on other formal languages, such as in compiler writing...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- with many programming languages and for many platforms and operating systems. For more specific product...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- languages such as C++ or Java. The language provides constructs intended to enable clear programs ... interpreters are available for installation on many operating systems, allowing Python code execution...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- powerful symbolic engine, a language that is optimized for operating on symbolic math expressions ... interface provides access to the complete MuPAD language. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- performs basic algebraic operations, such as arithmetic operations, to algebraic objects, e.g., numbers and polynomials ... algebraic engine is written mainly in C language and partly in assembler ... serves as the basic operation part of Asir, a standard language interface of Risa. - Memory...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- with difficulty) by programming in the C language or one of the shells. While this ... primarily intended for users of the UNIX operating system, Perl runs on several other operating...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- from one computing environment to another. The language consists of a core Linda with multiple ... tuple spaces and of a set of operators for building processes. KLAIM naturally supports programming ... manipulated like any other data), but the language provides coordination mechanisms to control the interaction ... formal operational semantics is useful for discussing the design of the language and provides guidelines...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- able to perform simple and sophisticated operations on multivaraiate polynomials and on various data related ... enhanced by the dedicated high-level programming language. For convenience, the system offers a textual...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- translate your program to machine language; operating systems and libraries to supply context for your ... hold in the machine-language program, running in the operating-system context...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures and to offer ... choice operations and a backtracking capability. One of the main originality of the language ... designer of an application. The strategy language offers primitives for sequential composition, iteration, deterministic ... addition the user can introduce new strategy operators and define them by rewrite rules. Evaluation...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- package QRM: Provides R-language Code to Examine Quantitative Risk Management Concepts. This package ... book: market risk, credit risk, operational risk, risk-measurement and aggregation concepts, risk-management techniques...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- description is done in a high level language inspired from CSP and specifications ... branching time logic, the temporal operators of which can be computed iteratively as fixed points...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- elements of this language are: arithmetic operations with controlled rounding, an optimal scalar product, functions ... data types, overloading of procedures, functions, and operators, respectively, strings, dynamic arrays, modules. In addition ... book explains the details of the new language elements of Pascal-SC, illustrated by examples...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- basing Lisp-Stat on the Lisp language, in particular on a subset of Common Lisp ... Lisp-Stat extends standard Lisp arithmetic operations to perform element-wise operations on lists ... user interface environments, such as the Macintosh operating system, the X window system, and Microsoft ... system design were motivated by the S language...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- full language, while remaining pleasingly compact. The minimal syntax, typing rules, and operational semantics...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- dynamic, object-oriented language with advanced features such as yield operator and dynamic class manipulation ... established as a reliable scripting language, it should have a rigorous semantics. To meet this ... challenge, we present a formal operational semantics that can serve as a high-level specification...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- heuristic minimization of nondeterministic automata), language operations (e.g. boolean and regular operations, quotients, shuffle product...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language: It has inductive families, which are similar ... types. It also has parameterised modules, mixfix operators, Unicode characters, and an interactive Emacs interface...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- deductive program verification. It provides a rich language for specification and programming, called WhyML ... logical theories (integer and real arithmetic, Boolean operations, sets and maps, etc.) and basic programming ... WhyML is also used as an intermediate language for the verification of C, Java...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- distinguished coset representatives and much more. These operations have been compiled into the program which ... general purpose program. The LiE programming language makes it possible to customise and extend ... interpreter offers on-line facilities which explain operations and functions, and which give background information...