- Referenced in 291 articles
- algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- that implement many of the operations of supervisory control theory, and routines that implement...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- standard library of logical theories (integer and real arithmetic, Boolean operations, sets and maps...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Operator calculus on graphs. Theory and applications in computer science. This pioneering book presents ... study of the interrelationships among operator calculus, graph theory, and quantum probability in a unified...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Church’s simple type theory with extensionality and choice operators. The SAT solver MiniSat...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Operator calculus on graphs. Theory and applications in computer science This pioneering book presents ... study of the interrelationships among operator calculus, graph theory, and quantum probability in a unified...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Calculus of Constructions (GCC) and the Unified Theory of Dependent Types (UTT). LEGO ... supports refinement proof as a basic operation. The system design emphasizes removing the more tedious ... higher-order power of its underlying type theories, and the support of specifying new inductive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- theory of integrable models. Solution method: Pseudo-differential Lax operators. Restrictions: Handles only one dimensional...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- quantum information theory toolboxes that allow the user to perform basic operations such...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Rosetta: an operator basis translator for Standard Model effective field theory. We introduce Rosetta ... between different bases of effective field theory operators. We present the main functions ... also detail how to add new operator bases into the Rosetta package. In this ... phenomenological studies using an effective field theory framework can be straightforwardly performed...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- types. It also has parameterised modules, mixfix operators, Unicode characters, and an interactive Emacs interface ... proofs. Agda is based on intuitionistic type theory, a foundational system for constructive mathematics developed...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- with support for algebraic properties of cryptographic operators and with a simple notation for different ... respect to an algebraic theory of the employed cryptographic operators, which can be specified...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Package contains binaries for machines and operating systems that no longer exist, a bunch ... ISBN 0-13-538687-X describes the theory behind QDES...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- approach in the context of equational theories. The operator representation and equation-solving capability...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- based on the statistical theory of population distributions. The operator is based on the theoretical...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- editor based on Martin-Löf’s type theory with explicit substitutions. ALF is a general ... manipulated directly, by the usual editing operations. A partial proof is represented as an incomplete ... sound and complete assuming some basic meta theory properties of the substitution calculus. The algorithm...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- theoretic nature. It focuses on the representation theory of complex semisimple (reductive) Lie groups ... distinguished coset representatives and much more. These operations have been compiled into the program which...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- forward mode, with each elementary operation of convex and concave relaxation, additional variables are introduced ... recursively upon application of the subgradient propagation theory developed in . An alternative approach ... reverse mode, which performs similar recursive operations, but works through the evaluation trace backwards. Only...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Conceição et al., in: Operator Theory: Advances and Applications...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- representations of boundary operators defined on cell complexes. Discrete Morse theory provides a powerful...