- Referenced in 5 articles
- Optimum ridge parameter selection (Algorithm...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 588 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 3021 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 446 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 683 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1085 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 1393 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 751 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- Computing a trust region step We propose an...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...