- Referenced in 5 articles
- long been addressed with gene prediction methods and manual experiments requiring biological expertise. The expanding ... regions of the genome, using an oracle penalty. We illustrate the results of our approach...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- SoPlex is a Linear Programming (LP) solver based...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- NOMADm is a MATLAB implementation of the class...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...