- Referenced in 15 articles
- computing and visualizing closure hierarchy graphs associated with different orbit and bundle stratifications is presented...
- Referenced in 1 article
- this stratification of the representation- and the orbit space. We provide algorithms for computing ... selected strata (and their closures) of the orbit space. In addition, we show that...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1526 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2396 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Grail is a symbolic computation environment for finite...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1353 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2355 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4692 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5200 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10422 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 709 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...