- Referenced in 123 articles
- flow Entirely automatic mesh generation in complex geometries Second-order in space and time Unlimited...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- prove that under reasonable assumptions the sequence generated by Newton’s method has a limit ... point which satisfies the first and second order necessary conditions for a minimizer...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- tool implements the generation of the appropriate orderings for proving termination of CSR by means ... first termination tool which generates term orderings based on such polynomial interpretations. These orderings...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- many contributors. Its capabilities include: expansion and ordering of polynomials and rational functions; substitutions ... variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- behavior also makes it possible to generate high order derivatives by applying the AD-templates...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- frequent substructures without candidate generation. gSpan builds a new lexicographic order among graphs, and maps...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- routines to generate recursive multiway partitions, vertex separators, and nested dissection orderings...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- this semantics in order to generate efficient sequential code, namely, a finite state automaton which...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- observed variables that are continuous, censored, binary, ordered categorical (ordinal), unordered categorical (nominal), counts ... Carlo simulation studies, where data can be generated and analyzed according...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- information-retrieval techniques and are generated in an order similar to the ranking. Advanced indexing...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- dimensional cutting stock problem. A problem generator for the Standard One-dimensional Cutting Stock Problem ... program in order to allow for the generation of easily reproducible random problem instances. Finally...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- efficient program analyzer generator. In order to produce high quality code, compilers have to perform ... fixed point iterations. The program analyzer generator PAG described in the paper attempts to offer...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- includes facilities for term rewriting, term orderings, Knuth-Bendix completion, weighting, and strategies for directing ... equational programming system. Otter is a fourth-generation Argonne National Laboratory deduction system whose ancestors...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- dynamic analysis to make invariant generation order of magnitude more efficient...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Monte Carlo event generator with Next-to-Leading-Order calculations of rates for QCD processes ... Fortran HERWIG or C++ Herwig++ event generator...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- enables engineers to generate and solve virtual 3D models in order to predict and visualize...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- counterexample generator for Isabelle/HOL that builds on Kodkod, a SAT-based first-order relational model ... that Nitpick generates more counterexamples than other model finders for higher-order logic, without restrictions...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- calculations and symbolic transformations in order to determine generators and relation of Lie (super)algebrass...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- convergence of these algorithms to a first-order Karush-Kuhn-Tucker (KKT) limit point ... generated by the algorithms is shown to have a limit point satisfying the second-order...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- such as above-threshold ionization, high order harmonic generation, and dynamic stabilization are known...