- Referenced in 6 articles
- RCMS: Right correction Magnus series approach for oscillatory ODEs. We consider the right correction Magnus ... series (RCMS), a method for integrating ordinary differential equations (ODEs) of the form ... with highly oscillatory solution. It is shown analytically and numerically that RCMS can accurately integrate ... using a Magnus series. With suitable methods of approximating the highly oscillatory integrals appearing therein...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- toolkit for wavelet analysis and visualization of oscillatory systems. A MATLAB package for wavelet analysis ... tools for batch processing of multiple time series, all accessible through a graphical user interface...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- flexible framework for capturing complex interactions of oscillatory processes of more general form than ... series. KurSL offers a novel framework for analyzing a wide range of complex oscillatory behaviors...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1490 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5100 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...