- Referenced in 395 articles
- inclusions) rigorous input/output (outer and inner inclusions) accurate summation, dot product and matrix-vector residuals...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- basic products are implemented (geometric product, outer product, left and right contraction, scalar product, (modified ... Hestenes inner product) plus the outer morphism operator and the delta product. Several useful functions...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- RSPOP: set-based pseudo outer-product fuzzy rule identification algorithm. System modeling with neuro-fuzzy ... requirements: interpretability verses accuracy. The pseudo outer-product (POP) rule identification algorithm used ... family of pseudo outer-product-based fuzzy neural networks (POPFNN) suffered from an exponential increase ... novel rough set-based pseudo outer-product (RSPOP) algorithm that integrates the sound concept...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- multiplication with a scalar, inner and outer products of vectors, matrix vector and matrix matrix...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- direct products, quotients. Generation of characters: as a Galois conjugate; using an outer automorphism; powering...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- arrays is notionally an outer product of the arrays collapsed in specific extents by summing...
- Referenced in 1 article
- applications in many-body physics: outer product, internal product, division and outer plethysm. Essential ... used to implement the evaluation of outer product and outer plethysm. The same algorithm ... particular, the evaluation of outer plethysms involving sums, differences, and products of Schur functions with...
- Referenced in 1 article
- simplify the calculations of geometric, outer and inner products, as well as many other calculations...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- inside of the tool and the negative outer normal on the material surface ... penetration depth results automatically as a by-product. In QuickTrace, the m facets...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 2662 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 2672 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...