- Referenced in 2 articles
- many of its modifications, may over-fit the training data when the number of boosting...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The human brain is a recurrent neural network...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- NLPQLP - Nonlinear Programming with Non-Monotone and Distributed...
- Referenced in 2800 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 972 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Torch is a machine learning library written in...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Theano is a Python library that allows you...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Pegasos: primal estimated sub-gradient solver for SVM...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- SimpleMKL. Multiple kernel learning (MKL) aims at simultaneously...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- THE MNIST DATABASE of handwritten digits. The MNIST...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ISATIS® has been the reference in geostatistics software...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- VARFIT: A program for semi-automatic variogram modeling...
- Referenced in 1 article
- RGeoS: Geostatistical package....
- Referenced in 5 articles
- RGeostats is a package developed using the R...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- PMTK is a collection of Matlab/Octave functions, written...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- This tool provides an efficient implementation of the...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for...