- Referenced in 0 articles
- programming structure of DIF3D. Guidelines are included for implementing the DIF3D export package on several ... solution of large-scale fast-reactor finite-difference diffusion theory calculations are presented, along with ... variant of the Chebyshev acceleration technique applied to the outer fission source iterations...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Consistent $P_1SA$ scheme for acceleration of inner...
- Referenced in 1140 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 512 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 774 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 702 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 828 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An...
- Referenced in 1205 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...