- Referenced in 16 articles
- programming language being designed and developed at Oracle Labs. It is intended to provide static ... expressive type system, implicit, abundant parallelism managing with work-stealing, extensible definition through libraries...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- BatchJobs’ and ’BatchExperiments’, this package provides a parallel implementation of the Map function for high ... /us-en/marketplace/hpc-workload-management>), ’OpenLava’ (), ’Univa Grid Engine’/’Oracle Grid Engine’ (), ’Slurm’ (parallelization on a local machines, and multiple machines...
- Referenced in 1 article
- visits to the oracle, the nonpolynomial part is only related to bitstring comparisons ... rather quickly and, to some degree, in parallel on a sequential machine. This complexity compares ... times less visits to the oracle than an exhaustive search, while the time spent...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- image restoration and particularly suitable for parallel implementation in large scale problems. The limit ... stopping regularization can provably meet the unbiased Oracle estimator under nearly the same condition...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6422 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Predicting the performance of a parallel relational DBMS...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- SatEx: A web-based framework for SAT experimentation...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 982 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 526 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2604 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1043 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...