- Referenced in 16 articles
- methods is suggested. The skeleton of the algorithm is a parallel hill climber. The separate...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- resolution of combinatorial optimization problems using algorithmic skeletons implemented in C++. MALLBA offers three families ... method, MALLBA provides three different implementations: sequential, parallel for local area networks, and parallel...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- demonstrate the applicability of skeleton-based parallel programming techniques to the fast prototyping of reactive ... latest version of the project: algorithmic skeleton nesting capabilities and a fully dynamic operating model...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- integration of algorithmic skeletons, i.e. of higher order functions representing parallel computation patterns...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Experiments in parallel clustering with DBSCAN. We present a new result concerning the parallelisation ... DBSCAN, a Data Mining algorithm for density-based spatial clustering. The overall structure of DBSCAN ... been mapped to a skeleton-structured program that performs parallel exploration of each cluster...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- ASKIT: an efficient, parallel library for high-dimensional kernel summations. Kernel-based methods ... problem size. Previously, we introduced ASKIT (Approximate Skeletonization Kernel Independent Treecode), an efficient, scalable, kernel ... previous implementation. We describe the ASKIT algorithm in detail, and collect and summarize our previous...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- qskeleton: parallel polyhedral computing software based on the double description method and Fourier-Motzkin elimination ... ideological descendant of N.Yu. Zolotykh’s skeleton package and aims to combine its advancements with ... Quickhull algorithm in the DDM or combining the graph test of skeleton with other accelerating ... testing in DDM / Chernikov rules in FME. Parallel computing is an important direction of development...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2586 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4841 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5559 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11158 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...