- Referenced in 174 articles
- Misra  for the development of parallel and distributed programs -- as a platform for simulation ... Time Warp protocol on a distributed memory parallel architecture...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- operation implementations for both serial and distributed memory parallel environments in case a user prefers...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- large scale problems. So we develop a parallel adaptive finite-element package based on ALBERTA ... solved. Furthermore, it is suitable for distributed memory parallel computers including PC clusters...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- educational tool to teach parallel programming. With tens of thousands of users, PVM has become ... facto standard for distributed computing world-wide...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- single address space machine or a distributed parallel machine. The user can choose to implement...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks of workstations supporting parallel virtual machine ... workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines for solving systems ... portable across a wide range of distributed-memory environments such as the Cray...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- dedicated to the reusable design of parallel and distributed metaheuristics (PDM). ParadisEO provides a broad ... local searches (LS), the most common parallel and distributed models and hybridization mechanisms, etc. This ... frameworks that provide the most common parallel and distributed models. Their implementation is portable...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- computational science, such as interchangeable parallel data distribution and high performance IO layers, while hiding...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- scatterplot, three-dimensional scatterplot, density distribution plot, and parallel coordinate plots; and more formal spatial...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- general unsymmetric matrices; Version for complex arithmetic; Parallel factorization and solve phases (uniprocessor version also ... analysis; Various matrix input formats assembled format; distributed assembled format; elemental format; Partial factorization...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- modeling and simulation of entities in parallel and distributed computing (PDC) systems-users, applications, resources...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Algorithms. MixSim allows simulating mixtures of Gaussian distributions with different levels of overlap between mixture ... agreement between two partitionings, and constructing parallel distribution plots for the graphical display of finite...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- platforms including SSE, multicore, Cell, GPU, distributed memory parallel processors, and FPGA, and has produced...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- search bench ZRAM and its applications Distributed and parallel computation is, on the one hand...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- provides a unstructured mesh in-memory, parallel-distributed database. Mesh capabilities include a mesh topology ... changing the mesh topology, and support for parallel operations on the mesh...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 175 articles
- distribute computations and data across multicore processors, GPUs, and computer clusters using Parallel Computing Toolbox...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- parallel implementation of linear algebra algorithms and applications on distributed memory supercomputers such ... centric approach to data distribution, sets PLAPACK apart from other parallel linear algebra libraries, allowing...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- porting a serial code onto a parallel, distributed memory machine. Major changes in release...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Grid computing. Performance engineering of parallel and distributed applications is a complex task that iterates ... support performance-oriented development of parallel and distributed (Grid) applications. ASKALON comprises four tools, coherently ... instrumentation, measurement, and analysis tool of parallel and distributed applications. ZENTURIO is a general purpose ... model and predict the performance of parallel applications at the early stages of development...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- finite volume meshes) for use on distributed memory parallel computers. It can also be used...