- Referenced in 5 articles
- Parallel three-dimensional nonequispaced fast Fourier transforms and their application to particle simulation Starting from ... algorithm for calculating nonequispaced fast Fourier transforms on massively parallel distributed memory architectures. We demonstrate ... derive a new parallel distributed memory algorithm for the fast computation of fully Coulomb interactions ... appropriate adjustment of the underlying parallel nonequispaced fast Fourier transform circumvents severe load imbalance...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- software library for computing fast Fourier transforms (FFTs) on massively parallel, distributed memory architectures based...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- fast transform algorithms such as the fast Fourier transform. SPIRAL is capable of generating optimized ... including SSE, multicore, Cell, GPU, distributed memory parallel processors, and FPGA, and has produced some ... implementations and uses intelligent search to find fast implementations. This talk provides an overview...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- novel use of the Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) to achieve “diffusion,” together with a linear ... performance software implementation that exploits the inherent parallelism of the FFT algorithm. The throughput...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Fourier transforms in three dimensions Fourier and related transforms are a family of algorithms widely ... notoriously difficult to scale on high-performance parallel computers with a large number of processing ... software package called P3DFFT which implements fast Fourier transforms (FFTs) in three dimensions...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- document describes cuFFT, the NVIDIA® CUDA™ Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) product. It consists ... conquer algorithm for efficiently computing discrete Fourier transforms of complex or real-valued data sets ... quickly leverage the floating-point power and parallelism of the GPU in a highly optimized...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- foundations and expected performance of the library. Parallel VSIPL++ supports adaptive optimization at many levels ... compiler. The computation objects (e.g., fast Fourier transforms) are built with explicit setup ... stages to allow for runtime optimization. Parallel arrays and functions in Parallel VSIPL++ also support...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- planar detector geometry based on the fast Fourier transform (FFT) is also included. The architecture ... optimization of computational speed is demonstrated through parallel execution using a graphics processing unit...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- embedding a highly efficient domain decomposition (DD) parallelization strategy. It was developed at Daresbury Laboratory ... simulations, incorporating a novel three-dimensional fast Fourier transform (the Daresbury Advanced Fourier Transform), makes...
- Referenced in 1 article
- parallel energy scan (PESCAN) code. Pescan is used for nonselfconsistent calculations of electron and hole ... plane wave basis set. Fast Fourier transform (FFT) is used to transform the wavefunction from...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 1803 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1222 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...