- Referenced in 958 articles
- blocks for the implementation of large-scale application codes on parallel (and serial) computers. PETSc ... needed within parallel application codes, such as parallel matrix and vector assembly routines. The library ... algorithms it incorporates may make the efﬁcient implementation of many application codes simpler than “rolling...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- defined operation implementations for both serial and distributed memory parallel environments in case a user ... parallel consists of using a parallel vector implementation, either the one provided with SUNDIALS...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- enhanced. The major components of Aztec are implementations of iterative solvers (CG, CGS, BiCGSTAB, GMRES ... formats have been generalized for parallel implementation and the library includes highly optimized matrix-vector...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Design and implementation of a massively parallel version ... DIRECT. This paper describes several massively parallel implementations for a global search algorithm DIRECT ... number of improvements in the latest parallel DIRECT implementation. The performance studies demonstrate improved data...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- ParMETIS is an MPI-based parallel library that implements a variety of algorithms for partitioning ... includes routines that are especially suited for parallel AMR computations and large scale numerical ... simulations. The algorithms implemented in ParMETIS are based on the parallel multilevel k-way graph...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- called GloMoSim (Global Mobile system Simulator), for parallel simulation of wireless networks. GloMoSim has been ... layer only via these APIs. The modular implementation enables consistent comparison of multiple ... protocols at a given layer. The parallel implementation of GloMoSim can be executed using ... number of issues relevant to its parallelization, and presents a set of experimental results...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- start systems, and also user defined homotopies. Implements parameter continuation for families of systems, such ... kinematics of Stewart-Gough parallel-link robots. Adaptive multiprecision implemented for finding isolated solutions...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- grid points, based on modifications of certain parallel independent set algorithms and the application ... this paper we describe an implementation of a parallel AMG code, using the algorithm...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- library infrastructure for the parallel implementation of linear algebra algorithms and applications on distributed memory ... data distribution, sets PLAPACK apart from other parallel linear algebra libraries, allowing for strong performance...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- APIs become not just a tool for implementing libraries, but also a valuable tool ... combination with an extension of the parallel linear algebra package (PLAPACK) API, the approach presents ... migratory path from algorithm to MATLAB implementation ... high-performance sequential implementation to parallel implementation. Finally, the APIs are being used to create...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- some implementation issues, in particular of parallel implementation, they present the results of some numerical...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors. On these machines, LINPACK and EISPACK ... highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented on each machine. LAPACK routines are written...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- programs. Issues of implementation of an object-oriented library for parallel interior-point methods ... optimization of networks. The sequential implementation outperforms the state ... commercial optimization software. The parallel implementation achieves speed-ups of about...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- solvers and parallelization techniques. Up to now, these innovative techniques have been implemented mostly...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Parallel implementation of multilevel BDDC In application of the Balancing Domain Decomposition by Constraints (BDDC ... detailed description of a recently developed parallel implementation of this algorithm. The implementation is applied...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- pattern recognition architectures. A model to implement parallel search of compressed or distributed pattern recognition...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Pentium. Our M68HC05 Smart Card implementation fits in 547 bytes and takes less than ... Clock). The high degree of parallellism allows hardware implementations in the Gbit/s range today...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- consortia. Next we elaborate on some parallel implementation issues such as parallel ... systems. Finally, we describe how to implement generic solid boundaries, and look in detail...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- hand minimum degree algorithms do not parallelize well, and on the other hand the obtainment ... best sequential implementations of which are also hard to parallelize. This paper presents ... algorithms, implemented in the PT-Scotch software package, which allows one to order large graphs ... parallel, yielding orderings the quality of which is only slightly worse than...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- solution with AGgregation-based algebraic MultiGrid. AGMG implements an aggregation-based algebraic multigrid method. This ... complex, double complex). A Fortran 90 parallel implementation is also provided...