- Referenced in 2 articles
- GUIDE: parallel library-centric application design by a generic scientific simulation environment. Techniques for library ... application design in the field of scientific computing, which also poses new difficulties. A parallel...
- Referenced in 2797 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- C++, GrAL is a generic library for grid...
- Referenced in 11784 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 338 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1121 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 2523 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- OMNeT++ is an extensible, modular, component-based C...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PLAPACK is a library infrastructure for the parallel...
- Referenced in 516 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Algorithm 887: CHOLMOD, Supernodal Sparse Cholesky Factorization and...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- The LLVM Project is a collection of modular...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- MCSTL: The multi-core standard template library The...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- The Apache Hadoop software library is a framework...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source...