- Referenced in 1 article
- graphs. Features: General framework for parallel maximum clique algorithms. Optimized to be fast for large...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- fields. State-of-the-art exact maximum clique algorithms encode the adjacency matrix in full ... required. The new algorithm is based on a leading bit-parallel non-sparse solver...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- describes BBMCW, a new efficient exact maximum clique algorithm tailored for large sparse graphs which ... association problems. The new algorithm is based on the bit-parallel kernel used...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...