- Referenced in 2 articles
- application to particle-particle particle-mesh (P3M) methods. We present a tool, Bisect, for balanced ... addition, Bisect is used in a parallel implementation of a particle-particle/particle-mesh (P3M) simulation...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Flexible, multiplatform, Particle-in-Cell (PIC) simulation tool...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ZEUS code for astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics: New extensions...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- ESPResSo is a highly versatile software package for...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- P3DFFT: A framework for parallel computations of Fourier...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- PFFT: An extension of FFTW to massively parallel...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Parallel three-dimensional nonequispaced fast Fourier transforms and...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Using NFFT 3---A Software Library for Various...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- CGS, a fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- GADGET: a code for collisionless and gasdynamical cosmological...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- The 2DECOMP&FFT library is a software framework...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ScaFaCoS - Scalable Fast Coulomb Solvers. ScaFaCoS is a...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Using NFFT3 - a software library for various nonequispaced...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- TREESPH - A unification of SPH with the hierarchical...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Direct methods for sparse linear systems. Computational scientists...