- Referenced in 2 articles
- application to particle-particle particle-mesh (P3M) methods. We present a tool, Bisect, for balanced ... addition, Bisect is used in a parallel implementation of a particle-particle/particle-mesh (P3M) simulation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- fully-distributed array-of-octree parallel adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) framework, and Enzo ... branch of the Enzo parallel astrophysics and cosmology application. Enzo-P / Cello has been funded ... parallelized using MPI, Enzo-P/Cello is parallelized using Charm++, an externally-developed OOP parallel ... using an enhanced piecewise parabolic method (PPM), hybrid particle-mesh self gravity with a multigrid...
- Referenced in 1 article
- implementing a dedicated PDE-constrained particle-mesh projection operator, LEoPart provides all the tools ... conservation of the projected particle quantities on the underlying mesh. A range of numerical examples ... passive and active tracer methods highlight the properties and the parallel performance of the different...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 338 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Flexible, multiplatform, Particle-in-Cell (PIC) simulation tool...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ZEUS code for astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics: New extensions...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 891 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ESPResSo is a highly versatile software package for...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- P3DFFT: A framework for parallel computations of Fourier...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- PFFT: An extension of FFTW to massively parallel...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Parallel three-dimensional nonequispaced fast Fourier transforms and...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Using NFFT 3---A Software Library for Various...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- CGS, a fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Smoothed particle hydrodynamics and magnetohydrodynamics. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- GADGET: a code for collisionless and gasdynamical cosmological...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- The 2DECOMP&FFT library is a software framework...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ScaFaCoS - Scalable Fast Coulomb Solvers. ScaFaCoS is a...