- Referenced in 271 articles
- Reduces customer costs by enabling massively parallel processing. Multicore processors have resulted in a drastic...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- meshing, and pre- and post-processing) runs in parallel as standard, enabling users to take ... utility applications that perform pre- and post-processing tasks, e.g. meshing, data visualisation...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- software system for 3D computer graphics, image processing and visualization. VTK consists ... suite of 3D interaction widgets, supports parallel processing, and integrates with various databases...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- much of the AMG method parallelizes readily, the process of coarse-grid selection, in particular ... nature. We have previously introduced a parallel algorithm [cf. A. J. Cleary, R. D. Falgout...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- consists of both hardware, which uses parallel processing technology configured with 256 MB of memory...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- parallel programming model initially developed for large-scale web content processing. Data analysis meets ... chance to utilize commodity hardware for massively parallel data analysis applications. The translation and optimization...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- allows for total control of the solution process and the access of detailed information down ... solver SoPlex, the modelling language ZIMPL, the parallelization framework UG and the generic column generation...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- model arbitrary 2D/3D geometries, and unlimited parallel processing. Test cases have been selected to cover...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- multicore: Parallel processing of R code on machines with multiple cores or CPUs. This package ... provides a way of running parallel computations in R on machines with multiple cores...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- indefinite, hermitian. LU with complete pivoting. Parallel on SMPs and Cluster of SMPs. Automatic combination ... direct solver algorithms to accelerate the solution process for very large three-dimensional systems...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- includes interfaces to other pre- and post-processing programs. The UDF option enables the incorporation ... BlueBEAR is Ansys CFX - in particular, parallel licences have been purchased for CFX.. Fluent...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- joint CSCS-ETH/NEC collaboration in parallel processing is creating a tool environment for porting...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- program on a parallel machine requires good placement of the communicating processes of the program...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- partial order reduction, symmetry reduction, process counter abstraction, parallel model checking...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- software tool for mesh partitioning and parallel processing. TOP/DOMDEC is an interactive software package ... mesh partitioning and parallel processing. It offers several state-of-the-art graph decomposition algorithms ... interprocessor communication simulator for today’s massively parallel systems, and an output function with parallel...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- model till it converges, and implementing parallel processing of a MCMC model for multiple chains...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- designing the data structures to support parallel processing, implementing incremental copying technique, developing a memory ... able to answer with efficiency to parallel processing and to incremental copying in particular, implementing ... engine, implementing the sharing work process, and implementing support to the cut builtin. An initial ... Indeed, YapOr compares favorably with a mature parallel Prolog system such as Muse, both...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Since statistical simulation is an embarrassingly parallel process, the framework supports parallel computing to increase...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- NVIDIA Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), but does not auto-parallelize across multiple GPUs...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- distributed-memory computers. Each process in a MIMD parallel program can asynchronously access logical blocks ... without need for explicit cooperation by other processes. Unlike other shared-memory environments ... programming toolkit to provide high-performance parallel processing...