- Referenced in 271 articles
- educational tool to teach parallel programming. With tens of thousands of users, PVM has become...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially developed for large-scale web content processing ... parallel data analysis applications. The translation and optimization from relational algebra operators to MapReduce programs...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- royalty-free standard for cross-platform, parallel programming of modern processors found in personal computers...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- development of parallel and distributed programs -- as a platform for simulation model specification and analysis ... illustrated through generation of a simulation program solving the machine interference problem using the Time ... Warp protocol on a distributed memory parallel architecture...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Guide. The efficient execution of a parallel program on a parallel machine requires good placement...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- functions are thread-safe for programming in shared-memory parallel environments; the main TSP solver...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 114 articles
- Parallel Benchmarks (NPB) are a small set of programs designed to help evaluate the performance ... include new benchmarks for unstructured adaptive mesh, parallel I/O, multi-zone applications, and computational grids ... available in commonly-used programming models like MPI and OpenMP...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- suitable for master-worker type parallel programming models. In order to improve the parallel efficiency...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- needed within parallel application codes, such as parallel matrix and vector assembly routines. The library ... problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming, PETSc provides enormous ﬂexibility for users. PETSc...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Portable and architecture independent parallel performance tuning using BSP. A call-graph profiling tool ... implemented to analyse the efficiency of programs written in BSPlib. This tool ... highlights computation and communication imbalance in parallel programs, exposing portions of program code which ... that it uses the bulk synchronous parallel cost model, thus providing a mechanism for portable...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- oriented toward symbolic computation. Unlike some parallel programming languages, Multilisp incorporates constructs for causing side ... parallelism constructs and by support for abstract data types: a recommended Multilisp programming style ... followed, should lead to highly parallel, easily understandable programs...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- languages are a new class of parallel programming languages which manage the interactions among concurrent...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- slicing, partial evaluation of a program, program parallelization (taking granularity control into account), inclusion ... time, etc. The abstract model of the program inferred by the analyzers is used...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Objects. Charm++ is a machine independent parallel programming system. Programs written using this system will ... task of developing even highly complex parallel applications...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- SUPERB: A tool for semi-automatic MIMD/SIMD parallelization This paper describes the design ... transformation of FORTRAN 77 programs into parallel programs for the SUPERNUM machine. The system ... component, a catalog of MIMD and SIMD parallelization transformations, and a flexible dialog facility...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Edinburgh Skeleton Library) is a structured parallel programming library developed at the School of Informatics ... offers a range of skeletal parallel programming constructs to the experienced C/MPI programmer. The first...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Chroma package supports data-parallel programming constructs for lattice field theory and in particular lattice ... uses the SciDAC QDP++ data-parallel programming (in C++) that presents a single high-level...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- tool (PST) to supplement the data-parallel programming language High Performance Fortran (HPF). Whereas ... space to individual processors, allowing for the parallelization of unstructured problems.\parSince the additional directives ... remove all of the complexity of programming parallel unstructured mesh applications, a parallel library...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- SDPARA: SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm paRAllel version. The SDPA (SemidDefinite Programming Algorithm) is known as efficient ... computational time. The SDPARA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm paRAllel version) is a parallel version...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- also a framework for constraint integer programming and branch-cut-and-price. It allows ... solver SoPlex, the modelling language ZIMPL, the parallelization framework UG and the generic column generation...