- Referenced in 1089 articles
- problems theoretical convergence multiclass classification probability estimates and parameter selection are discussed in detail...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- several linear parameter estimation techniques that have been devised to compensate for data errors...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- squares fitting, can produce substantially inaccurate estimates of parameters for power-law distributions, and even...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- functions that can be used to estimate normalising constants using the bridge sampler of Meng ... time series Bayesian models, where parameters are estimated using BUGS, and models themselves are created...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Object-Oriented Framework for Design Optimization,Parameter Estimation, Uncertainty Quantification, and Sensitivity Analysis, The Dakota ... sampling, reliability, and stochastic expansion methods; parameter estimation with nonlinear least squares methods; and sensitivity/variance...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- time using an autoregressive process and estimates the parameters with regression quantiles. Utilizing the criterion...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- also performs maximum likelihood estimation of stable parameters and some exploratory data analysis techniques ... paper ”Maximum likelihood estimation of stable parameters”, J. P. Nolan, in the book Levy Processes...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- optimization problem results in parameter estimates along with their approximate standard errors based ... effects. You can also estimate arbitrary functions of the nonrandom parameters, and PROC NLMIXED computes...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- dynamics and has extensive support for parameter estimation and optimization. COPASI provides means to visualize...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- including model predictive control, state and parameter estimation and robust optimization. ACADO Toolkit is implemented...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- included, as well as support for parameter estimation (maximum likelihood and Bayesian) and inference, conditional...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- aquifer-system compaction and land subsidence, parameter estimation, and groundwater management...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Parameter estimation for the discretely observed fractional Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process and the Yuima R package ... proposes consistent and asymptotically Gaussian estimators for the parameters ... fractional Brownian motion. For the estimation of the drift λ, the results are obtained only...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- simulating AR processes. ARfit estimates the parameters of AR models from given time series data ... construct approximate confidence intervals for the estimated parameters and compute statistics with which the adequacy...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- software for modeling, simulation, parameter estimation and optimum experimental design for processes described by differential...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- making. It may be used to estimate parameters and test hypotheses to study the evolutionary...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- models for different values of the tuning parameter. Convergence of glasso can be tricky ... might not be the inverse of the estimated covariance, and occasionally it fails to converge...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Graded Response model is available. Parameter estimates are obtained under marginal maximum likelihood using...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Implements several ABC algorithms for performing parameter estimation, model selection, and goodness-of-fit. Cross...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Populations of Marked Animals. MARK provides parameter estimates from marked animals when they ... animal. MARK can also estimate the size of closed populations. Parameters can be constrained ... sine, log, and identity. The estimates of model parameters are computed via numerical maximum likelihood ... techniques. The number of parameters that are estimable in the model are determined numerically...