- Referenced in 640 articles
- Almost all existing regression texts treat either parametric or nonparametric regression exclusively. In this book ... viewed as a relatively simple extension of parametric regression and treat the two together. They...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- data sets without the imposition of a parametric model. The main goal of this book...
- Referenced in 867 articles
- convex semidefinite programming, mixed integer programming, multi-parametric programming, geometric programming The main features...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- light and user-friendly meshing tool with parametric input and advanced visualization capabilities. Gmsh...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free Matlab toolbox for design, analysis and deployment ... field of computational geometry and multi-parametric optimization. The toolbox offers a broad spectrum...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- solving systems of nonlinear equations. Chapter 7: Parametrized systems of equations. Continuation methods, in particular...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- spatio-temporal models, graphical models, and semi-parametric statistics. With so many applications and with...
System Identification Toolbox
- Referenced in 160 articles
- supported. These include the use of non-parametric, subspace-based, and prediction-error algorithms coupled ... models, the use of non-standard model parametrizations, and the employment of Expectation Maximization...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- survival analysis: descriptive statistics, two-sample tests, parametric accelerated failure models, Cox model. Delayed entry ... allowed for all models; interval censoring for parametric models. Case-cohort designs...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- models of conditional quantiles: Linear and nonlinear parametric and non-parametric (total variation penalized) models...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- tests for copulas based on multipliers, the parametric bootstrap with several transformation options. Merged former...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- significance and consistent model specification tests for parametric mean regression models and parametric quantile regression...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- based on the idea of control parametrization in which the controls are approximated by piecewise...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- existing set of functions. There are 58 parametrized test matrices, which are mostly square, dense...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- compare it with many other non-parametric visualization techniques, including Sammon mapping, Isomap, and Locally...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- inequality constraints to two dimensions, or parametric robust stability of linear differential equations...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- enables simple description of many complex non-parametric models. We illustrate language features through several ... PCFGs, planning by inference, and various non-parametric clustering models. Finally, we show...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- frailtypack: General Frailty models using a semi_parametric penalized likelihood estimation or a parametric estimation ... hazard function but also a parametric estimation. 1) A shared gamma frailty model...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- important observations from the field of parametric quadratic programming. It has several theoretical features that...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Data analysis sometimes requires the relaxation of parametric assumptions in order to gain modeling flexibility...