- Referenced in 2 articles
- parameter of the parametric self-adjoined 2D elliptic partial differential equation. A FORTRAN 77 program ... parameter of the parametric self-adjoined 2D elliptic partial differential equation with the Dirichlet and/or...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- problems (OCPs) constrained by time-periodic partial differential equations (PDEs). The proposed method features asymptotically ... second stage we develop extensions for a parametric active set method (PASM) to achieve...
- Referenced in 1 article
- constant-coefficient homogeneous linear differential equation defined on a sufficiently small interval. Using the obtained ... bases, our library can also generate, (partially) differentiate, modify, and visualize a large family ... surfaces that are described in traditional parametric form by means of the ordinary bases...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 1536 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 2404 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...