- Referenced in 621 articles
- method. It enables you to solve Partial Differential Equations (PDE) easily. Problems involving...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- targeted at the computational solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- flexible software toolbox for solving partial differential equations: Over the past two decades, some very ... techniques for the numerical solution of partial differential equations have been developed. We are especially...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- specify your own partial differential equations (PDEs) and link them with other equations and physics...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- package for solving elliptic partial differential equations in general regions of the plane...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- interactive problem-solving environment for elliptic partial differential equations ELLPACK is a versatile, very high ... level language for solving elliptic partial differential equations. Solving elliptic problems with ELLPACK typically involves...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- program for the solution of the partial differential equations describing fluid flow. The source code...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- overlapping meshes for the solution of partial differential equations. It is shown how to generate ... grids and the numerical solution of partial differential equations on them. First, an overview ... solving elliptic and time-dependent partial differential equations on composite meshes are shown. Applications...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- determination of symmetries of differential equations. It also can be used to compute symmetries ... isometries), and also to solve linear partial differential equations. To use its primary function ... specifies a system of ordinary and/or partial differential equations and the type of symmetry ... determining equations (a system of linear partial differential equations for the generator of the generic...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- programs for Lie symmetry analysis of partial differential equations symmgrp.max: A Macsyma program...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- program for Lie analysis of differential equations. LIE is a self-contained PC program ... analysis of ordinary or partial differential equations, either a single equation or a simultaneous ... point symmetries of well-posed differential equations. This is now extended to contact, Lie-Backlund ... magneto-hydrodynamics, a set of 9 partial differential equations in 12 variables...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- software for the solution of partial differential equations, this article has its focus on object...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- solving environment for models based on partial differential equations and implements core parts...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- solution of separable elliptic partial differential equations. FISHPACK contains a collection of Fortran77 subroutines that ... finite difference approximations to separable elliptic Partial Differential Equations (PDEs). These include Helmholtz equations...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- modular toolbox for solving partial differential equations (PDEs) with grid-based methods. It supports...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Runge-Kutta-Chebychev algorithm for parabolic partial differential equations is discussed, implemented and tested. This...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- framework for the numerical simulation of partial differential equations using arbitrary unstructured discretizations on serial...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An introduction. This book provides a basic introduction ... problems involving the repeated solution of partial differential equations (PDEs) arising from engineering and applied ... error analysis. Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An introduction. The whole mathematical presentation...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- numerical solution of ordinary and partial differential equations. The Second Edition of this popular text ... computational solution of ordinary and partial differential equations. Readers gain a thorough understanding ... variety of problems, including ordinary and partial differential equations and initial value and boundary value ... used to solve difficult partial differential equation problems, including nonlinear time-dependent and steady-state...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- initial value ordinary differential equations and differential-algebraic equations is described. The algorithm is constructed ... embedding a standard sparse linear algebraic equation solver into a suitably modified MEBDF code ... numerical solution of time dependent partial differential equations, particularly in two or more space dimensions...