- Referenced in 86 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- TIGRA -- an iterative algorithm for regularizing nonlinear ill...
- Referenced in 581 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- SoPlex is a Linear Programming (LP) solver based...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- ZIMPL: Zuse Institut Mathematical Programming Language. Zimpl is...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 2541 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 534 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 897 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 835 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- On the unconstrained optimization of partially separable functions...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- SODAS: Software for solving optimal control problems subject...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- This directory contains a collection of Mathematical Programs...